BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received an offer on my car which I accepted on fleabay so looks like the big lump is on it's way :shifty:.

In my previous thread I mentioned commuting had increased and was thinking of getting a 320d however, since having my e36 328 sport I have a major soft spot for them :D. Today i thought I would see what 318is's were going and this one has now come up making me think shall I go with my heart (e36) or payout more and get a derv??

It has FSH, 10 months MOT, 2 owners from new (last since '03), 120k. Price I feel is a little steep (1900) but I am very tempted to view and possibly make a deal if it checks out

What would you do??

·
Registered
442 Posts
lolol it was a thought that went through my head but not selling it I love it havent drove it yet im banned but ban up in 28 days lol so that will be good

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What these like on fuel guys, I have quite a reserved right foot thanks to some SP30's and 60's when I was younger

·
Registered
442 Posts
There not that bad tbh mate my dad drives mine drives to work and back daily 6 days a week. maybe 30 mpg? and I got a DD40 lol

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
good cars mines good on fuel if i drive nice at the min 7liter ish is done 50-60miles.
if i give it some it drops to 30-40miles.

not as slow as people think aswell and revs nice and light around corners aswell

·
Registered
216 Posts
Weird |can't see the pics, it says this :-

phileas fogg, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

???:S

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't know why you can't mate :confused, wouldn't worry too much though as the owner has said he is not willing to accept anything lower than £1899 so I have told him thanks but no thanks, way too high imo :sarcastic

1 - 13 of 13 Posts