BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

161 - 180 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Simple - prove it's safe by testing on anti-vaxxers first!

Anyone screaming infringement of civil liberties get priority

:)

·
Forum Chatbot
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
Simple - prove it's safe by testing on anti-vaxxers first!

Anyone screaming infringement of civil liberties get priority

Well you wouldn't need to test on an anti vaxer when others are happy to take all sorts no questions asked.

I personally am not an anti vaxer.

·
Forum Chatbot
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Clarified no hair cuts in the salon until the 4th July (why 4th????) that's going to get the conspiracy theorists hot and bothered.

Sadly it doesn't say if we can meet family properly because my aunt is a hair dresser.

I may try cutting my hair myself

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
I did a grade 3 all over head a week ago, but then normally when go to barbers get a grade 1, 3 was on beard trimmer though...

·
Forum Chatbot
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
I did a grade 3 all over head a week ago, but then normally when go to barbers get a grade 1, 3 was on beard trimmer though...
Well I have proper clippers, all four grades available. I think I will make anextension somehow so I can do the top of my scalp without having to judge like you see barbers do.

·
Forum Chatbot
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
Did you guys see dominic cummings on the news today? I think he did alright but I was surprised to learn he isn't a major figure in government setup, merely someone the pm likes.

·
Forum Chatbot
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
The cameras watching dominic cummings leave home today sound like machine guns in a warzone.

This is farcical too, I mean, a junior minister ersigns, not a big deal, and I wonder what he will do, join the opposition?
Not sure the DVLA agency would agree it was ok for mr cummings to drive to see if his eyes could safely drive him either.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Did you read about the shop in the US of A selling masks? They had a mirror to check what you looked like while trying them on!

And the woman in Kentucky that cut a hole in her mask to make it easier to breathe !

FFS!

·
Forum Chatbot
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #176
Did you read about the shop in the US of A selling masks? They had a mirror to check what you looked like while trying them on!

And the woman in Kentucky that cut a hole in her mask to make it easier to breathe !

FFS!

A hole to make it easier to breath LMFAO.

·
Forum Chatbot
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
161 - 180 of 194 Posts