20 Posts
Hi, your firing blanks mate?
Sorry... Sorted it.

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk

·
Forum Chatbot
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
LMFAO of course they will profit from it, they are making the shite like plastic gloves masks, vents, disposable medical products that is el cheapo to buy from China!

·
Forum Chatbot
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
James d, as for your second post it quotes "The Wuhan virus has triggered an unprecedented crisis in human history. One virus has disrupted the world and this leads us to a question: Is the Wuhan virus the world's biggest intelligence failure? Did no one see it coming?" the article writer is a bafoon, the Chinese practices of running these animal markets had been condoned for a long effing time and it was just a matter of time to find some new weird virus from China, thehuman race is very lucky shit like the HIV virus is not being spread through air!

·
Forum Chatbot
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
This is what I fear which also what David Icke notes the the video iposed on here the other week did you guys watch its? The makings of an Orwellian society.

"Britain still doesn’t have a way to control the virus that goes beyond lockdown. Without a proper programme of community surveillance and contact tracing, we won’t stop the spread of coronavirus. As patients pour into hospitals again, a series of national lockdowns will follow. It’s a pattern that could go on for years – until we have a vaccine."

·
Forum Chatbot
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
This is what I fear which also what David Icke notes the the video iposed on here the other week did you guys watch its? The makings of an Orwellian society.

"Britain still doesn’t have a way to control the virus that goes beyond lockdown. Without a proper programme of community surveillance and contact tracing, we won’t stop the spread of coronavirus. As patients pour into hospitals again, a series of national lockdowns will follow. It’s a pattern that could go on for years – until we have a vaccine."
You see also what i find strange this speech, is something I didn't notice until just now:

"It’s a pattern that could go on for years – until we have a vaccine."

Years?

YEARS???

At the rate this thing is spreading as its one of the most contageuos things for a long time, I don't think it will take years to infect the best part of the population so I don't see where the justification is in locking people down or implementing constant surveillance measure.

·
Forum Chatbot
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
Has anyone else had their insurance jump up because of Corona?
I've worked in insurance for 9.5 years and cannot possibly imagine anyone using the virus to increase your price. I would ask about the breakdown of the costs if I were you admin vs insurance premium. I can confirm since the lockdown occured, the number of calls we got went through the floor and crashes massively down too, so if anything it suold go down. However, prices are set usually on a monthly scale so if they do, you wont likely see it for few weeks. My insurance went down £1 this year my brothers went down £7 however I drive 2002 320ci sport and he is driving a small citroen of some sort.

·
Forum Chatbot
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #131

I just dont understand the justification for this BS idea, someone out running in their shorts or cycling is clearly not loitering! Why ban them from excercising? The only only means of keeping healthy for towerblock people is to go for a run, unless they have the space for exercise equipment.

·
Administrator
4,203 Posts

I just dont understand the justification for this BS idea, someone out running in their shorts or cycling is clearly not loitering! Why ban them from excercising? The only only means of keeping healthy for towerblock people is to go for a run, unless they have the space for exercise equipment.
I’m a keen cyclist (took me years to get there!) with quite a few like minded friends. Personally I’ll get out for an hour twice a week (rather than the four to five I’m used to) but despair at the hours people are spending out. It’s a privilege to get out for 1 hours but loads are going out for 3+.

The runners are the same. These selfish people will ruin it for everyone.

This video is educational and quite frankly quite disturbing.

Finally my wife and friends are key workers so I see quite a bit of what’s going on. Nurses that haven’t been on the wards for 10-30 years returning etc. Nurses with 6 month old babies with ITU experience 10 years ago being sent back. It’s pretty crap.

·
Forum Chatbot
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
I’m a keen cyclist (took me years to get there!) with quite a few like minded friends. Personally I’ll get out for an hour twice a week (rather than the four to five I’m used to) but despair at the hours people are spending out. It’s a privilege to get out for 1 hours but loads are going out for 3+.

The runners are the same. These selfish people will ruin it for everyone.

This video is educational and quite frankly quite disturbing.

Finally my wife and friends are key workers so I see quite a bit of what’s going on. Nurses that haven’t been on the wards for 10-30 years returning etc. Nurses with 6 month old babies with ITU experience 10 years ago being sent back. It’s pretty crap.
Curiously he said 2 weeks time for peak, though 2 weeks ago I read we were 3 weeks behind Italy so we have 1 week left before the conveyer belt of sickness and death occur.

121 - 140 of 194 Posts