BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

181 - 194 of 194 Posts

·
Forum Chatbot
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
Couldn't make it up could you? :cool:

I know its hilarious,

Having watched the entire series of the scifi show the x files, I am surprised to see what is going on in the REAL world.. Why is a scientist being ignored so much????????

·
Registered
4,417 Posts
Bored kids eh!
If ever had mild pain in a medical situation, gas and air - I think entonox is what can take the edge off pain, but then a bit more, seems to make everything funny, hence laughing gas...
Lightweights, morphine is good - but then that's apparently on the list of stuff to jab into yourself....
Darwin rules will sort things out...

·
Administrator
4,203 Posts
Enjoyed morphine and fentanyl in a medical setting, was really quite nice indeed. Was relaxing and washed over you immediately, like you had just drunk a few pints.

£5 for laughing gas, I need to get out more, since when did people start buying that???

For quite a few years now. You not noticed the little metal canisters all over the place? When I first saw them they reminded me of the old Co2 canisters for BB guns.

·
Forum Chatbot
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
Enjoyed morphine and fentanyl in a medical setting, was really quite nice indeed. Was relaxing and washed over you immediately, like you had just drunk a few pints.

For quite a few years now. You not noticed the little metal canisters all over the place? When I first saw them they reminded me of the old Co2 canisters for BB guns.

Well I wish I had morphine when I had a bad back, I took 8 paracetamol with codeine a day with 2 large doses of strong anti-inflammatorys.

Not seen any of these canisters, mind you as I am 38 I don't go to outdoor 'raves'.

·
Forum Chatbot
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
Crazy

Police officer:
""Finished my late shift with the @HantsPolice Southampton City late shift. A busy shift, we dealt with anti-social behaviour, naked men, possession of class 'A' drugs, happy drunks, angry drunks, fights, more angry drunks and was called a fascist pig by somebody we tried to help!"

·
Registered
4,417 Posts
Darwinism again, almost like someone has said - "let's get s few folk to crowd together and see how many get Covid19, I mean we'll have all of their trace details, oh we can entice them with a pint"
I might be a cynic :)

·
Forum Chatbot
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
What I find amazing here is we had seen all these articles on the news saying things like "what the pubs might look like after lockdown" and they presented images of people sitting apart from each other, glass barriers etc, then when we saw what actually happened was absolutely no social distancing at all.

·
Forum Chatbot
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
Mine was a couple of days in intensive care after a 4 hour chest open op - triple bypass, no pain, have had worst toothache twinges since, brilliant surgeon and after care!
Nice... I spent the best part of two months in agony on my bed. Just going to the toilet was a jungle adventure with snakes and tigers.

·
Registered
4,417 Posts
Yikes!
I was lucky, company paid for a private hospital, and ended up in Harley Street, everything, including the food was brilliant :)

181 - 194 of 194 Posts