BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,
well it took me long enough and god knows why i love them now should have bought one years ago,hopefully i enjoy ownership just sold my 2007 bought from new vx, got robbed on the sale they lose so much money ad have bought my first bmw after being told by friends and family for years to buy one , am now totally impressed and looks like i am totally converted most of the mates have the new 5 and 7 series but i opted for an older car as am sick of losing money on newer cars

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
I fully agree with your comments about how much you loose when buying cars that are relatively newish or cost a fair bit, compared to what they will be worth in a few years time.

Glad to hear you are happy with your new purchase, hope it serves you well! :thumbsup

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers guys, looks like you have a winning forum here,can safely say i will never buy a brand new car again most of my family have bmws, the old man is the only one who doesnt he has a 3.2 jag nice car but still not as smooth as the bmw lol

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pic of mee last car i always have my cars in pristine condition and usually modify very slighly lower wheels etc , will have to find a pic of my golf gti thing was like new i changed almost every part on it including all the bolts lol regret selling it

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
I think nearly everybody regrets parting with or selling a car at some point, it's seems a good idea at the time though :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
finally got some pics of my bog standard mota , will need bumpers , alloys, maybe a slight window tint , and a little bit of lowering, have already done the clear tails and fronts xenons may go for angel eyes, thats all i have planned but will prob change over time usually does also included pics of the golf i revived back in 2000 changed everything on it but kept it looking subtle same with the vectra

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
this is what i have intended,,

first pic orig, second v quick photoshoppy

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
hi all,
well it took me long enough and god knows why i love them now should have bought one years ago,hopefully i enjoy ownership just sold my 2007 bought from new vx, got robbed on the sale they lose so much money ad have bought my first bmw after being told by friends and family for years to buy one , am now totally impressed and looks like i am totally converted most of the mates have the new 5 and 7 series but i opted for an older car as am sick of losing money on newer cars
Hi and welcome to the forum Dave :thumbsup
Good choice in vehicle make :D

But I would say that..!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.