BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have had a lot of interest in the new Stainless-steel H9.3 series Coilovers from Lowtec.
As an introduction to the new range of products we are offering the following variations at some crazy prices!

H9.2 (new black-chrome bodies on the front units)

H9.3 (stainless-steel bodies on the front units)

Group Buy Offer

All BMW Models - H9.2 or H9.3 Coilover Kits

10% off every kit!
Please see here for the entire range and prices: (10% to be deducted from these prices)

http://madeone.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=59_66&limit=100

List:
1. Tim323 (E46 Cabrio - H9.2)

Significant advantages of the LOWTEC HiLOW System compared to conventional Coilovers:

• TUV Approved
  • 2 Year Warranty
  • Great Look
  • Improved Handling
  • More performance due to a constant range of spring – at any lowering position
  • Wide range of height adjustment
  • Race technology at a reasonable price
  • Bespoke solutions available

Check&Tune

For every H9.3 kit sold Lowtec will conduct a test run to see if the Spring/Absorber is in its target setting. This means, Lowtec test every Spring and Absorber separately to be sure that they match the settings they want to have.
With most kits on the market this is a very uncommon practise but is great for trackday and motorsport use where precision is very important.

The shocks and springs must be compatible. Sometimes you can have deviations of up to 25% off the target. Therefore Lowtec select the damper on the hardness.
The springs can also vary by up to 25%, so imagine you have a damper that is 25% too soft and a spring that is 25% too hard = 50% deviation from the target. This is not optimum performance.

But a 100% spring + 100% damping = 100% optimum suspension. This is why our Check&Tune service is so special.

Powercell™

The LOWTEC PowerCell™ system replaces the conventional gas fillings with special encapsulated gas cells. The gradual loss of gas that is known in standard shock absorbers, does not occur. The system proved extremely durable on the Lowtec sponsored Berg Cup cars and as a result was brought into production early this year on all Hilow Kits.
Another innovation from LOWTEC!

New Bodies In
Lowtec have been busy reworking the damper bodies on the 92 and 93 series Coilovers. 92's now come with a unique 'black chrome' coating for ultimate protection and looks. 93's feature the extremely desirable stainless-steel finish that is still relatively rare in this industry.

It's all in the detail
What makes Lowtec better than the rest? The 93 series now uses Fuchs Oil, NKN Gaskets and have stainless-steel bodies. All kits also come with the Lowtec PowerCell System! Who else has all that?

Ideally we would gather 10+ names but could split it into chunks of 5 if people want to order early.

Please reply below to get your name on the list!

www.facebook.com/madeone

"Made One has the best service around. No other like it."
-Mac J

"The Lowtec kit looks awesome and is easily comparable to units costing double."
-Dave M

"Who needs kw's when Lowtec is here."
-Steven H

As always, if you have any questions please ask!

Thanks,
Chris.

Offers only valid until 05/12/11 - be quick!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hi Chris
Cheers for the email mate. Yes add me to the list. I take it the H9.2 kit I'm after (2000 w-plate E46 soft top) will be £615 - 10%, will this include delivery and everything you need for installation? I've also gotta have a little think as to whether 70mm on the front (arch gap is huge!!) is enough. But by all means add me to the list
Cheers, Tim

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tim,
The H9.2 series kit for the Cabrio E46 will be £553.50 + £10 Carriage. (RRP: £625 Delivered)
The kit comes with tools for adjusting the units and uprated anti-roll bar links.

Its basically the same kit as pictured above. The 92 series has a black-chrome coating on the bodies and Powercell technology.

The drops given are recommended heights only.
The kits will go lower if required but they may be operating out of their TUV approved range if lower than 70mm.

Thanks,
Chris.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Tim,
The H9.2 series kit for the Cabrio E46 will be £553.50 + £10 Carriage. (RRP: £625 Delivered)
The kit comes with tools for adjusting the units and uprated anti-roll bar links.

Its basically the same kit as pictured above. The 92 series has a black-chrome coating on the bodies and Powercell technology.

The drops given are recommended heights only.
The kits will go lower if required but they may be operating out of their TUV approved range if lower than 70mm.

Thanks,
Chris.
Thanks for the info Chris, great help. So if you were to adjust the front units to 80mm, would the ride be compromised compared to 0-70mm? What would be the other implications? Also, do you supply at kit that exceeds 70mm?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
0-70mm is the TUV recommended lowering range.
If you exceed this it could invalidate your warranty on the kit.

The ride shouldn't be much worse :)

Chris.

·
Registered
138 Posts
What would the price be for a set for an E60 535d m-sport and how much of a drop would it give the car?

Thanks in advance

4WD

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
138 Posts
So which set would you recommend for a daily driver that still has to cope with 5 folk in the car from time to time Chris?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well both sets are similar in terms of comfort.
The biggest advantage of the H9.3 series is the time Lowtec spend tuning the kit.

The dampers and springs will be perfectly matched which is great for fast road and track driving.

If the kit is for daily use I would recommend the regular settings which can be specified on either kits and will give an increase in stiffness of around 15-20% over standard.

On a tighter budget I would recommend the 92 series but for the ultimate protection (stainless-steel bodies) and quality I would go with the 93's.

I hope this helps.

Chris.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just to add - We spoke with Lowtec today and they have some BMW stock that they want to clear before the end of the year.

If anyone is thinking about a set of Lowtec Coilovers we may be able to improve on the price even more!

Drop me a message with your requirements so I can work out a deal for you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts