BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Black Ops in 7 days !!! ps3 = scooterafc add me but i'm playing a lot of NewVegas at the moment, if I see you I'll crack in MW2 for a bit

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you get me in one though TonyB? I'm just curious more than anything else to find out what its like playing with everything unlocked, etc. I'd never even heard of a 'challenge lobby' until I stumbled upon a few people on eBay charging 4 quid a time to add you and then talk you through adding the crack/patch.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Ps3 owns xbox! I'll look for you in a bit, fancy some zombie frying? Can't wait for black ops and gran turismo.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can't wait for black ops and gran turismo.
Black Ops will be on the doormat on the 9th, right at the start of my monthly 8 days off, yay. I'm beginning to think GT5 will never be released, it need to be good after all the hype.

Anyway, its this type of thing when I refer to 'challenge lobby'.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I can't believe they've missed all the Christmas sales oportunitys to sell gt5 but I can't wait, really missed the nurburgring since getting ps3 so not playing gt4 on ps2. It needs to be awsome and I somehow know it will be!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think they're saying it's still out in time for Christmas but the date is still to be confirmed. I'd be surprised too if they let the Christmas sales opportunities pass them by with all the console and steering wheel bundles, etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts