BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd pop in and say HI EVERYONE......

My current BMW through my long line of ownership is a 1994 525ise, the old girls had some work done on her and she looks better for it :thumbsup

So far we've had her sprayed, lowered, eyebrowed, angel eyed and chipped.

She's covered nearly 190,000 miles but still starts first time everytime straight on the key.

A few niggly problems are arising hence why I have joined this pretty informative place to say the least.

Take care all

Tony

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Hello my old china CockneyT Tony, about time you showed your boat race, good to have you with us, I'm going to wind my Gregory Peck in and head off to another part of the forum :D

Welcome :thumbsup

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Just thought I'd pop in and say HI EVERYONE......

My current BMW through my long line of ownership is a 1994 525ise, the old girls had some work done on her and she looks better for it :thumbsup

So far we've had her sprayed, lowered, eyebrowed, angel eyed and chipped.

She's covered nearly 190,000 miles but still starts first time everytime straight on the key.

A few niggly problems are arising hence why I have joined this pretty informative place to say the least.

Take care all

Tony

Welcome to the forum:D

Great to have you aboard and look forward to viewing your threads discussing the concerns you have:thumbsup

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.