BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure that I read something on PH about there being a phone number that you can ring up to verify if your VM does indeed have a full main dealer history and to find out what work has been carried out. Is this true? Does anyone know what the number is?

I want to check to see if my car (325ti) has had any work done to the suspension? If it hasn't, am going to see how much it would be to give the bushes an over haul.

Cheers

·
Administrator
4,221 Posts
The dealer who serviced it previously should be able to do that for you, otherwise premium rate BMW telephone number 09062090001, around £1 a minute
From what I have heard on other forums BMW won't do that any longer on their premium rate number quoting the data protection act.

However, your local dealer maybe more willing to help.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I'll try them first - thanks for the heads up.

Hi there,

I've done these kinda checks on vehicles before including my own.

Give any BMW dealer a call, give them your chasis number and they can print out a report.

This report will show information on any services carried out in the dealer network. i.e dates, where serviced, mileage.

takes them mins to do:thumbsup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.