BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked my keys up! Home owner at 23! Cant believe it myself but im really happy! Dont get me wrong i did get it at a good price and iv got a long project on my hands to get it upto scratch, but i cant wait to get stuck in.... Seb should i do a project thread of my house? :hihi

so if im not on here alot from now on you know im busy painting or fitting a new kitchen :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Just picked my keys up! Home owner at 23! Cant believe it myself but im really happy! Dont get me wrong i did get it at a good price and iv got a long project on my hands to get it upto scratch, but i cant wait to get stuck in.... Seb should i do a project thread of my house? :hihi

so if im not on here alot from now on you know im busy painting or fitting a new kitchen :thumbsup
Why not do a project thread for the hoose?...

Good start to the year Chas, the only way is up as they say. :thumbsup

My mrs still doesnt believe me when i tell her you keep the lifts good and you feert of heights btw:lol

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
Well done Chas...:thumbsup

The fun really starts now mate the car will take a back seat and you will always be skint...:hihi

Best bit of advice I got was only do 1 room at a time, and dont bite off more than you can chew with the decorating. :thumbsup

·
Platinum BFuk Member
244 Posts
Well done Chas !!

23 and a home owner ! thats great !!!

and i agree on Steve's advice 1 room at a time, and dont spend all your dosh one the first room :hihi

Reactions: chasman

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Well done mate, it sure takes some doing these days... I am "lucky" enough to own a house or two and as the others have said take your time.:thumbsup

I have just finished a 12 month renovation of a three bedroom semi (1930's), god I need a DIY break now....;)

Enjoy:cool

·
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why not do a project thread for the hoose?...

Good start to the year Chas, the only way is up as they say. :thumbsup

My mrs still doesnt believe me when i tell her you keep the lifts good and you feert of heights btw:lol
Ahh mate i cant stand heights :hihi a work mate just rung me about a job we do and was on the 24th floor, gave me goosebumps thinking about it!! :eek and im not even there :hihi

thanks guys, yeh im concentrating on the kitchen 1st then will go from there. As long as there is a fridge of beer ill be fine :D

·
Banned
1,871 Posts
Homw OWNER? Sorry to be a git, but I think you'll find whoever lent the money to buy it is the real owner..........

25 years time maybe!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Lol so true!

Remember Mate - if you bought the place as a home and not a quick investment then you'll be ok. If you bought as an investment then your fooooooooked! Lol!

Seriously though, enjoy fella!

·
Platinum BFuk Member
838 Posts
we done chas mate like others said one room at a time thats what have been doing since chrismass now on my 5th will you be doing any modding to your house:hihi:hihi:hihi good luck mate
bill:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
well done Chas! - it's a great feeling when you get the keys to your own place!.. at least now you'll be paying off your mortgage instead of someone elses! :)

Reactions: chasman

·
Registered
737 Posts
do yourself a favour and live in it for six months first then you really see what you like or what bugs you about a house, well done though its a nice feeling having your own gaff

·
1,008 Posts
Have you given your mum a set of keys so she can pop round to make your breakfast in bed, wake you up, clean the house and do the clothes washing, washing up then get your dinner ready before tucking you in and reading you a bedtime story before letting herself out :thumbsup

1 - 17 of 17 Posts