BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
oo do you work there mate extra discvount and all lol just kiddin.
thanks for the heads up im due to service end of month might look into this

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,008 Posts
How much is it with 20% off :confused
If it's £100 before 20% off it's £80 which is much too much, so 20% off sounds good but depends on the initial price of the oil.

Cheapest I found on the net was Castrol edge for M cars (non for your inferior non M powered BMWs :silly;):shifty:;)) was £37 plus postage for 4 litres.

·
Registered
121 Posts
It's still more expensive than Asda.

EDIT: Link to Halfords prices here also you can get a bit of cashback if you use Quidco.

·
Registered
121 Posts
How much is it with 20% off :confused
If it's £100 before 20% off it's £80 which is much too much, so 20% off sounds good but depends on the initial price of the oil.

Cheapest I found on the net was Castrol edge for M cars (non for your inferior non M powered BMWs :silly;):shifty:;)) was £37 plus postage for 4 litres.
Halfords are doing a very good price on the 10W60 for M cars, £30.39 for 4 litres, see my link above. For LL04 Castrol Edge though Asda is cheaper at £30.

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,008 Posts
I see what you mean, didn't see there are two different 10W60 versions of Castrol Edge. I don't get why there would be a difference, very odd.
One is very special for special M cars, the other is probally the same for normal cars, so they rip me off for having a M car :frown

1 - 20 of 21 Posts