BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
Stick me down as a maybe, That date is getting close to the wedding so don't want to say I will be there foe deffo. If all is calm by then I'll be there....:thumbsup

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
I'm very much up for this, be nice to think we could get a stand place but might be short notice, happy to put some work in to find out though if the usual meet organisers want to go down this route :thumbsup

·
BFUK Meets Organiser
1,167 Posts
Dont wont to put a spanner in the works but Raffa should be posting something that hopefully most of you will attend tomorrow, the meet will be during sptember but with a twist;)

·
Registered
274 Posts
i will be there with another club so if anyone is interested i will try and sort stand spaces with them

Reactions: mark&julie

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
I'll wait for Raffa's post before committing, although knowing Raffa, it'll involve something completely wrong :rofl

·
Registered
274 Posts
I'll wait for Raffa's post before committing, although knowing Raffa, it'll involve something completely wrong :rofl
even more wrong than waking up a sleepy wiltshire village with your exhaust lewy?

Would be a great place for a photoshoot afterwards as castle combe village is stunning

Reactions: Lewy_T

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
even more wrong than waking up a sleepy wiltshire village with your exhaust lewy?

Would be a great place for a photoshoot afterwards as castle combe village is stunning
Yeah it really does sound like a good one mate :thumbsup

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah thats what we are waiting for.want to know where it is.still mite do castle coombe though havnt been for couple of years.think this one will be good.defo good for photo shoot.maybe get to watch some of you guys round the track.

·
Registered
274 Posts
well if anyone wants to go on a stand we can still book up until the end of the month and have a bimmerforums stand or failing that midnight cruise have spare spaces on their stand and are more than happy to let us have some.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
right as long as the compact passes mot 6th september we will be going to this.make a change to be local.:thumbsup

·
Registered
274 Posts
I can't make it unfortunately I will be at santa pod that weekend for fia drag nationals

1 - 19 of 19 Posts