BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I have e90 lci with Logic7 sound system on board.

3 days ago I left my car in the car park, went to the shop, came back after 5min and my stereo did not turn on since then.

No information sound is comming off from the speakers as well, like seat belts, reverse sensors sound, hand brake, etc.

CD eject button works so this means that the stereo unit got power?

I have chcked fuses in behind the glove box and the stereo unit fuse behing the radio.

The stereo do not desplay anything as well.

Anyone had the same problem?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay, so yesterday I went for a diagnostics and it came out that the radio itself is not working.

So I swapped with my dads bmw professional (non logic7) and the lights came up, computer displayed and everything however no sound. :(

So here are my questions:

1. Does anyone know someone who repair this type of stereos in west yorkshire?

BMWquoted me 590+vat for new unit plus one hour labour cost for coding into my car so.... no thank you x__X

2. If I will buy bmw professional on ebay will it have to be coded into my specific car or will be enough to be the same specs unit to plug and play?

3. Also, can I buy bmw professional with only the aux feature and install bluetooth, usb features?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Have you checked the fuse for the Logic 7 amp? If that's gone everything will work but no sound will appear. Google - Logic 7 fuse - ....they have been know to go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts