BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How you doing follks? As above, love cars, change ma car about every 6 month, on a BMW 318is coupe '94' 182K miles (had for 3 month). Good fun so far with heavy rain, frost and some snow. No doubt knowing me i'll move on soon. Thinking about a Volvo s40 T4 already.... Sorry... Might not though...

That about sum's me up... :thumbsup

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
How you doing follks? As above, love cars, change ma car about every 6 month, on a BMW 318is coupe '94' 182K miles (had for 3 month). Good fun so far with heavy rain, frost and some snow. No doubt knowing me i'll move on soon. Thinking about a Volvo s40 T4 already.... Sorry... Might not though...

That about sum's me up... :thumbsup
Hi and welcome.

Ive never understood people who change cars so often :confused

I get really attached to mine :D So it then becomes an expensive part of the family :hihi

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
why do you change cars every 6 months?

I know 1 guy at work who changes his car within the year. He buys a car with MOT & Tax, drives it around and sells it the same year, usually only having put a new MOT or a little tax on it. He likes to call it free motoring .......

Anyway, glad you're enjoying the BMW experience and enjoy your stay on this forum.

The S40 T4's are not a bad car, but take my advice, get yourself a pukka Volvo T5 with the more potent 240,250,265bhp engines. A 1999 Volvo C70 T5, S60 T5, or if you can find one, go for the 250bhp V70R. All can be easily chipped to 310bhp with a silly amount of extra torque but I find mine plenty more than enough as standard, as do many folks in their BMWs & Mercs as they go backwards on the motorway lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To be honest i dont know why i change cars so often. Guess i just get bored with the same ones. Like women i guess... keep changing till you get the right one! ;)

Why would i have itchy pants?? Dry and hard but not itchy..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.