BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any idea where I can get a printout or information about what extras etc my car was ordered with when new?

Ive asked at the dealers before when I had both my e36's and they were always more than happy to oblige with a printout of what extras it was ordered with, colour, wheel options etc.

I went to the dealers yesterday to ask for one for my E46 325I Sport only to be told very abruptly "NO", When I pointed out theyve done it before for me they replied "No we havent, cant do it". He then walked off.

Obviously Im too much time and effort to ask for printout. Oh well, Ill use a different dealers next time.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BMW Uk won't tell me anything over the phone for some reason. Next nearest dealer is 30 miles away.

·
Registered
4 Posts
BMW Customer Services, will give you this info if you email them your chassis number and I've also been able to get it from the Dealer as well.

I'd suggest emailing BMW (UK) and if you happen to be near another dealer call in to them.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Any idea where I can get a printout or information about what extras etc my car was ordered with when new?

Ive asked at the dealers before when I had both my e36's and they were always more than happy to oblige with a printout of what extras it was ordered with, colour, wheel options etc.

I went to the dealers yesterday to ask for one for my E46 325I Sport only to be told very abruptly "NO", When I pointed out theyve done it before for me they replied "No we havent, cant do it". He then walked off.

Obviously Im too much time and effort to ask for printout. Oh well, Ill use a different dealers next time.
try this

:thumbsup

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers Gunners100, That pretty good, although that site seems determined its an automatic, it wasnt this morning lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts