BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my bmw broke down today near where i live and as i pulled into a layby the police followed me in as i didnt indicate to go into the pull in i was so fustrated he slammed me with a £40 fine and went then i was there in the rain for bout half hour tryin to get me car going finally it fired but have been fellin like s**t all day arrrggghhhh!!! :mad

·
Registered
416 Posts
hi my bmw broke down today near where i live and as i pulled into a layby the police followed me in as i didnt indicate to go into the pull in i was so fustrated he slammed me with a £40 fine and went then i was there in the rain for bout half hour tryin to get me car going finally it fired but have been fellin like s**t all day arrrggghhhh!!! :mad
That policeman sounds like a complete! T0sser!! when one thing goes wrong it all goes wrong!! hope you got it sorted though, at least its the weekend:thumbsup

·
Banned
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep thats the good thing lol yep shes going again i cleaned out the icv when i got back and she was good as new yep he was a proper tosser one of the sarcastic ones which really make you boil lol

Reactions: TonyB-mw-Rown

·
Banned
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
icv kev she is fine now just topped it all off for a shit day really lol

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
icv kev she is fine now just topped it all off for a shit day really lol
glad shes ok.
ive had a bad day aswell, my seats was ment to come today but the 24hr service isnt good as they are somwhere in england still.
so monday or tuesday now:mad
wasted the hole day on doing nout, well i fitted a cold airfeed and thats it:frown

·
Banned
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
o thats a bit harsh wanted to see some pics of them vaders over the weekend they may come tomorrow?

·
Banned
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
f*****s well hope u get em monday mate :thumbsup

Reactions: kevinbmw318is

·
Banned
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It was for driving unaware of my surroundings nothin else betterr to do I suppose

·
Banned
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That Policeman sounds like a real w*nker, must have been in a bad mood or have no life to give you a fine for something like that.

Glad the car is ok now mate :thumbsup
You described him as accurate as he was lol

·
Registered
241 Posts
thats tuff man, im sure they get commission on issuing tickets, the police talk about young people not having respect for the law nowadays is this any wonder when they treat them all as if they were criminals, i think they should be more aware of the fact that we pay their fc uk in wages

·
Banned
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yep thing is though i cant even argue it as i wont get anywhere but at least the car is fine thats the main thing :thumbsup i think he was just bored and wanted to make someones day a misery which he fookin sucseeded lol but i mean young people like me these days find it hard to even insure cars and that dont get me wrong im all legal but i mean i have a 19 year old friend who insures a 1.2 renault clio for 1100 and year !!! and the police and government wonder why young people drive around with no insurance !!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts