BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

I'm thinking of either respraying or wrapping my e46 convertible to alpine white, what do you guys think would suit better?

Here's a picture of the potential outcome,

personally i think it looks AMAZING

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've just seen one on another site, it looks pretty good, and has some advantages, I think it cost the guy around £750, but apparently you can leave them on for up to 5 years and then remove them without any harmful effects, its a novel way of protecting the original paint.

I'll pm you the link as its to another forum.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, i've seen it from that other forum - thats for the PM :)

I'm soo tempted for £750, it looks amazing and mines a convert as well with black leather - would be an awesome constrast and looks STUNNING for the summer

·
Platinum BFuk Member
1,229 Posts
hi defo go for it ive played with the idea of a respray as white is my favourite colour.
is there a site youve used to change the colour of your car or is software that you already have? im contemplating having my outer rim on my alloys done in white as theve corroded (bleeding salt).but want to check if its going to suit my car.cheers tim

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
hi defo go for it ive played with the idea of a respray as white is my favourite colour.
is there a site youve used to change the colour of your car or is software that you already have? im contemplating having my outer rim on my alloys done in white as theve corroded (bleeding salt).but want to check if its going to suit my car.cheers tim
Tim your car looks awesome:cool I would just have the wheel refurbished:thumbsup

Can someone PM me the link for this "Wrap Thread" please:thumbsup

I want a white Touring:hihi

·
Platinum BFuk Member
1,229 Posts
a20 rym, ive got my car stickered up with white decals for the modball rally and was hoping they might look good and tye in,but would like to preveiw first.ive tried to add pics for the last half an hour and just wont let me.

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.