BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty much as title really :cool

If someone fancies making me a signature using any pictures from my project thread I'd really appreciate it :)
I'm talking if you like doing that kind of thing and just want to give it a go in your spare time, if not then I can live without one :hihi

Any pictures from page 3 or 13 from here I think would do, unless you think you can make welding look sexy.
http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f82/1994-e36-325i-coupe-project-t35784/page3.html

I am not the creative type, nor do I have anything more complex than MS Paint so you can see why I'm asking here :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What dimensions did you choose so as not to get banned from here? lol

·
BFuk Resident Design Guru
2,834 Posts
Have you seen sig-generator.com?
I stumbled across it last night and made a few, one of which is below.:thumbsup
Oh, and it's freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Disnt your last sig say "Big sig pics are gay and means you have a small penis" Therfore you are gay and have a small penis.. hahaha!

·
Registered
506 Posts
I used 600x150 and Best: PNG. When you've made one you like right click it and save.
I think it's pretty good and you can do as many as you like.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
506 Posts
Disnt your last sig say "Big sig pics are gay and means you have a small penis" Therfore you are gay and have a small penis.. hahaha!
Actually, I said massive sig pics = less bandwidth (and tiny penis). Neat and tidy sig pics like my current one are for men's men who have never had any complaints whatsoever about penis size! (Grrrrrr, grrrr!). Don't really know where gay comes into it? other than your fixation with my penis!:hihi

·
2,834 Posts
Actually, I said massive sig pics = less bandwidth (and tiny penis). Neat and tidy sig pics like my current one are for men's men who have never had any complaints whatsoever about penis size! (Grrrrrr, grrrr!). Don't really know where gay comes into it? other than your fixation with my penis!:hihi
And your sig pic is MAAAASIIIVE! :rofl

Ill tell you where gay comes into it... see where it has the watermark.. that is gay! ::lol:lol :cool

·
Registered
506 Posts
Mmm, I see your point although I would'nt describe it as gay, a bit sh*t perhaps but hey, it's advertising a free service.
I thinks it's a pretty good service too.

·
2,834 Posts
Mmm, I see your point although I would'nt describe it as gay, a bit sh*t perhaps but hey, it's advertising a free service.
I thinks it's a pretty good service too.
I know im only messing man.. :silly

If you had asked reeeally nicely I might have made you one without a watermark.. :eek:shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::hihi

1 - 20 of 34 Posts