BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Platinum BFuk Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Peeps,

I've seen an e36 Saloon dashboard on ebay and I'd like to undertake the swap into my TI. I've found some articles on it and they refer to needing the reinforcements from the saloon. ( I know I need to mod the lights and heater controls)

Does anybody have any pics of their dash out they which can highlight what im looking for ?

Cant find anything on realoem :frown

·
Platinum BFuk Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Steve,
I see one 'bar' on the left hand side of the cockpit , but these are the mounting bars for the dash I guess ?

Im trying to figure out what people mean by 'reinforments' when talking about this mod :confused

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
Thanks Steve,
I see one 'bar' on the left hand side of the cockpit , but these are the mounting bars for the dash I guess ?

Im trying to figure out what people mean by 'reinforments' when talking about this mod :confused
Have you got any links to the mod Ali. I wouldnt mind reading about it. PM me if they are from another site....:thumbsup
Ive had a few E36 saloon dashes out and know my way around them...:thumbsup

·
Platinum BFuk Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll dig them out mate, I could do with pic of a TI with the dash out as well !

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Dash on eBay? Frankly you'd be better off getting one from the breakers as not only would you learn how it comes apart but all the fittings would come with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts