BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes you. Because if I recognise you in those clothes walking down the street - from the CCTV footage I saw with the police this afternoon, I will beat you to f*****g death.

Yes you, the man that was taking camera phone pics of my daughter in the swimming pool changing rooms under her cubicle door.

We saw him leaving on CCTV footage. Bright red t shirt, blue rucksack. Back to the camera.

You are f*****g lucky. Had I got changed first and heard anything I would be out there looking for you. All night. And day.

You scum.

I hope she can get to sleep tonight.
Don't make any f*****g jokes on this thread I am f*****g mad.
Sorry peeps I need to get this off my system.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
F*cking c*nt. Beaten to death is too easy. Need to be slowly killed over a few years.

I don't think you'll be getting any jokes in here mate.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Right, no more responses from me until Monday on this thread.
I want to get my head straight.
Let's drop the fact that evil twisted people are out there.

I am going to ask for some time with the manager of the swimming pool, the owner of the site and the area manager of the pool's company, etc.
They have CCTV. Three cameras cover the car park and one covers the entrance.

None inside for privacy!

But they have steps and wheelchair access from outside. He left using the area covered by the wheelchair ramp camera - hence we can only see the back of his head.
There is no footage of him entering on this camera. F****r.

I am going to find out if another camera for the steps is viable and why there isn't one.
What can I do to help them get one there. If it's money they need to protect the public, this is my priority.

Nexus wave Didcot.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
If the police get an idea of who it could be and get thier hands on his phone, he'd be banged to rights. Even if he's deleted the photos they can retrieve them. If you find out who he is, be careful and think about things before you punch his head in. Don't get caught basically, we all know how screwed up the justice system is in this country. He'd get a slap on the wrists and you'd go down. No witnesses..;)

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
If the police get an idea of who it could be and get thier hands on his phone, he'd be banged to rights. Even if he's deleted the photos they can retrieve them. If you find out who he is, be careful and think about things before you punch his head in. Don't get caught basically, we all know how screwed up the justice system is in this country. He'd get a slap on the wrists and you'd go down. No witnesses..;)
Exactly Stu Good advice...:thumbsup

He's a sick cnut, and will get whats coming to him. No witnesses and finish the job.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Sounds like your making some really good steps to sort this thing out. I know how you feel about your kids as we would all do time for them but think before you act - and all the best with the search!

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Sh1ting hell wasn't expecting to read that.

Sick fooker.

I hope he gets what's coming to him :mad and your daughter is not affected by what happened.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the sympathy.
Last night was no problem. I've got an appointment tomorrow afternoon with the shift manager (who was there yesterday) and his boss. The police are going back today to get a copy of the CCTV footage.

They have a budget of £40K planned for the next security upgrade - Jan next year. I have a few questions to ask them. My main ones are - are they planning any changes to the security based on this event. What is the company's policy about a private individual raising funds for them.

I have already created a paypal account for donations, in anticipation of them saying yes to me raising funds. I've also made a web page - not yet online. The web page will not give names or the full story but, will have links to the pool's website and a charity event The Boneshaker that I will be taking part in.

The only problem I see is them being unhappy with the fact that I will be mentioning the lack of full CCTV coverage at the place.

If all goes well the web page will be camerafordidcotwave.com - as is the paypal account.

Thanks again for the replies.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Bad shit mate, you need eyes on the back of your head, hope the wee ones ok like.

My mate and his mrs were in their supermarket in Edinburgh couple of year back and it came over the tannoy that a young lassie was lost as her mother couldnt find her. They were on the ball tho, locked all the doors and they eventually found her in the gents with 2 eastern europeans and they were cutting her bloody hair to make her look different!

Bloody lucky there as well.

·
Registered
5,469 Posts
just can't believe the front of some people(scum) ffs
how did he think he was gonna go unnoticed in a female changing room?
they would do better having a lifeguard on duty at all times in the changing rooms imo.
how is your little girl wonky? hope she is ok mate :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
just can't believe the front of some people(scum) ffs
how did he think he was gonna go unnoticed in a female changing room?
they would do better having a lifeguard on duty at all times in the changing rooms imo.
how is your little girl wonky? hope she is ok mate :)
I got the opinion Wonky had his daughter with him in the men's changing room, but I could be very wrong??

1 - 20 of 72 Posts