BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
I know what u mean i'm only 26 and 32 seems a really young age especaily when you think she woulda had loads of money for private docs good health advice and all that just seems a bit tragic 32 no visible problems and bang a heart attack.

·
Registered
183 Posts
2 years older than me !!!
If you not hear from me tomorow then you know what has hapened to me lads. ( I think i better not perform any sexual activities in shower anymore)
:hihi

·
Registered
114 Posts
It's going to be drugs related if she had no underlying health problems, people don't just drop dead at 32.
not necessarily - there are a few athletes who have unexpectedly died of heart problems - like Marc Vivien Foe the Man City footballer - he was only 28yo IRC! :eek

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
not necessarily - there are a few athletes who have unexpectedly died of heart problems - like Marc Vivien Foe the Man City footballer - he was only 28yo IRC! :eek
IIRC there was a teenager who made his professional debut for a side and dropped dead too? Hasn't this also happened in Rugby too?

It is no age, my daughters Godfather lost the fight to Cancer at the age of 32. Fine one moment, diagnosed the next and then unfortunately within a VERY short space of time he was no longer with us:frown

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yeah it could have been a heart defect and the early 30's is around the time when these defects hit....
Yeah - i think you have a heart problem as a genetic predisposition then it can strike anytime. In some cases its even prominant from birth.

·
Registered
114 Posts
IIRC there was a teenager who made his professional debut for a side and dropped dead too? Hasn't this also happened in Rugby too?

It is no age, my daughters Godfather lost the fight to Cancer at the age of 32. Fine one moment, diagnosed the next and then unfortunately within a VERY short space of time he was no longer with us:frown
Yes RYM - there have been quite a few cases in a number of sports - football, rugby, athletics, cycling. All very sad and a bit worrying, but ultimately rare!

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
there have been quite a few cases in a number of sports - football, rugby, athletics, cycling. All very sad and a bit worrying, but ultimately rare!
It is concerning when you think that these guys should be some of the fittest on the planet. Having said that though, It's only been 16 or so years that there has been concerns about OVERUSE strains/injuries.

Gone are the days where kids would be allowed to do what I used to. I was football training 4 days a week and playing twice on a Sunday:rofl

·
Registered
114 Posts
It is concerning when you think that these guys should be some of the fittest on the planet. Having said that though, It's only been 16 or so years that there has been concerns about OVERUSE strains/injuries.

Gone are the days where kids would be allowed to do what I used to. I was football training 4 days a week and playing twice on a Sunday:rofl
Fitness is one thing, but you can push yourself too far! Very high work rate can cause your heart to fail - think of it like running your car on the rev limiter for a prolongued period! Eventually it'd pop! Scares the bejesus out of me to be fair as I play a lot of sports and train like a fiend in the gym! :eek

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
Fitness is one thing, but you can push yourself too far! Very high work rate can cause your heart to fail - think of it like running your car on the rev limiter for a prolongued period! Eventually it'd pop! Scares the bejesus out of me to be fair as I play a lot of sports and train like a fiend in the gym! :eek
Pain is weakness leaving the body :D

RIP Brittany Murphy

Wanst that familiar with her but 32 is very young for her to die :frown

·
Registered
216 Posts
Gf's sisters friend was 15 National champion kickboxer, died in his sleep in the summer, post mortem concluded the adult version of cot death,

reality of it is,

It can happen to anyone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts