BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Strange indeed!

Surely anyone who wanted to display one in their garden would be better off buying a real one for approximately half the money? :confused:confused

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
exactly like I've always said!! - the Z4 handles like a brick! :)

Reactions: watty17

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
A brick will stick to the road better than a sponge (aka Z3) :D
Wrong!!:sarcastic

I bet you've never even driven both to have an informed opinion...

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Wrong. Driven both hated Z3 loved Z4
You're in the minority then.. Either way they'd both piss all over your derv barge round a track!! :rofl:rofl:hihi

·
Registered
781 Posts
You're in the minority then.. Either way they'd both piss all over your derv barge round a track!! :rofl:rofl:hihi
lol, you've never come up against a 535D in anger have you? Take all your hairdressers gear out of the Z3 and try it some time

In any case, I wouldn't bring a diesel estate to a track would I. I'd bring my 36 year old Ford which would show a clean pair of heels to all but a Z3M Z4M (though obviously it'd be closer to Z3M than a Z4M) :cool

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Maybe so but I wouldn't bring a diesel estate to a track would I. I'd bring my 36 year old Ford which would show a clean pair of heels to all but a Z3M Z4M (though obviously it'd be closer to Z3M than a Z4M) :cool
i'd be AMAZED if a 36 year old Ford could make it to a track! :rofl

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Didn't you start it with:

exactly like I've always said!! - the Z4 handles like a brick! :)
nope - that was ENTIRELY on topic.. the OP posted a picture of a Z4 made out of BRICK and I merely commented that it was funny as they handled like one! :lol:lol:lol:lol

Never start something you can't finish.......................and z3's always finish last
how can you even quantify that???:confused.. I guess you could say that if anyone was to throw the same amount of cash at a Z3 as what you've thrown at your Dagenham rust bucket then that would net an LS1/LS2/LS3 conversion which would not only be more powerful, faster and no doubt more reliable, but also look better! ;):D

YouTube - 1996 BMW Z3 (LS1 Swap) Dyno

I bet this came last lots of times..

YouTube - BMW Z3 V8 super car coupe

Here's another Z3 coming "last":

YouTube - BMW Z3 drag racer

8.529 second standing quarter mile....

:sarcastic

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
So, masonry...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts