BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day to you all,

What with being new to this site, I thought I had better post here.

I didn't think I'd ever join a BMW forum, didn't think I'd ever own a BMW! Ive had my fair share of V**xhalls and a couple of VWs but I always promised a 'nice', sensible car. Now dare I mention it I was looking for an Audi TT, but as soon as I drove an E46 Coupe I didn't feel like an overpaid hairdresser. It was a no-brainer!!

I finally stumbled across a nice silver '99 328ci. 1 owner 70k on the clock. I wasn't really too worried about spec apart from having Leather Interior. Well it turns out this car seems to have a fair bit more. Cruise control, electric heated memory front seats, climate, sunroof, cd changer blah, blah, blah.... To say I'm happy with the car is an understatement. I didn't think I could like a car this much. Its smooth, calm and comfortable when it needs to be and its quick and really quite nimble when you want to have fun. Its really everything I want in a car. And in this snow, MASSIVE FUN!!! :thumbsup

I'll stop rambling and show you the only pics of the car I have so far. (I'll take some nice ones soon)

Enjoy.....

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Freddy, glad you posted the pics. Thought I was gonna have to hunt you down and them outta you:hihi

Liking the car mate:D How did you lend you car to do the doughnuts:lol

Couldn't resist, I know you've been a FWD junkie in the past:frown

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In all honesty that was my first go at turning the traction control off. I had only owned the car for less than 72 hours!!! But it was snowing and it would have been rude not to give it a try!

I was quietly impressed with myself. :hihi
Shortly after, Clevedon Tescos car park got some abuse too!! :thumbsup

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Hi freddyem and welcome along to the forum, also congratulations on the new car, it looks great :thumbsup

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
This weekend I have done 400+ miles in it. Needless to say the car was faultless and an absolute pleasure to drive. The BEST car I have ever owned!

So I gave her a clean and got some new pics taken!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts