BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've attached 2 documents which will help explain the parts needed and process for installing a hardtop on a Z3 (all years) - given the fact summer is now well and truly over (in fact did we even have one! LOL!) - I thought they might be useful!

The first document (Z3 hardtop fitting kit.pdf) details the instructions and parts needed for installing the fitting kit to your car and the second document (Z3 hardtop installation.pdf) detail the actual fitting and adjusting of the hard top.

:thumbsup

·
Registered
234 Posts
Bump

1st hit on Google after 4 years of inactivity on the thread:thumbsup

Obviously deseves a bump to keep it on top:hihi

·
Registered
1 Posts
Z3 Hard To Fitting kit

Hi,I wonder if anyone could help please. I have bought a hard top for my 1999 Z3 Roadster but came with no fitting kit. Has anyone got one for sale or can advise where it is possible to find them at a reasonable price in the UK or anywhere else in Europe? I would be very grateful for any advise or help!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
They do come up on ebay occasionally and go for nearly as much as the hardtop. There are 2 new ones in the USA about £700. I do believe someone was looking at getting some made but will have to look for that.

There is one on ebay uk 5 days to go.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Z3 hardtop mounting Kits

I am the one in the USA that manufactures the kits. They are exact replacements for the no longer BMW parts. I have dozens of happy customers all over the world that have bought them and installed with no problems. I offer all the parts needed to complete a kit with defroster and covers. The problem with shipping to UK is the tax you have to pay. I have sold a few sets at reduced price and just raise the shipping to be below customs limit. I will be glad to work with anyone to help you get them at the best price possible. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at the website or PM me here. thanks and I offer complete money back if you have any problem what so ever.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts