BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I have a 2005 bmw x3 2.0d sport when I get to about 10mph I get the triad of lights, abs, 4x4 and warning lights that are intermittent,once going say 30 in 3rd they go off and same in every gear until going a steady speed plugged in icarsoft and comes back front right sensor air gap, I've switched the sensor to other side but fault stays where it was, changed drive shafts, bearing, changed sensor anyway, 2 abs modules (incase first was faulty, changed abs hydrolic side, and tested sensor is getting power and watched wheel speed on computer while driving and seems to read same as other 3 fine. Ive also disconnected the sensor and did diagnostic check and it come back as disconnected so its getting power from module, also I've coded the both modules so they defo work,codes have been deleted after every job but keeps coming back, I've had the actuator off and plastic gear is fine and tested with inpa/dis and that works fine, I'm at wits end here tried everything I can think of, any help or info would be great cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had the same problem only sorted by replacing the driveshaft rings and that was two years ago

1 - 2 of 2 Posts