BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Installation guide Bmw Standard Tools INPA Fxx Updated Sp-daten v65

This is Updated BMW Standard Tools full version - working 100% - very easy installation

Sp-daten has been updated to v65 to be sure it covers as many function as possible.

Comes with:

• NCS expert - coding (profiles included)
    [*]INPA E & F series - advanced diagnostic
    [*]Winkfp - module flashing (expert mode)
    [*]Tool32 - advanced configuration
    [*]NCS dummy - advanced coding edition
    [*]NFS - emergency/recovery module flashing
    [*]Ediabas Konfigurator - switching connection method
    [*]D-Can drivers - windows x64/x86

[*]
In the package installation instruction and video.

Keep in touch once you get stuck. :thumbsup

Hit button THANKS very welcome :)

Download Link

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is full BMW Standard Tools working 100% very easy instalation,

Comes with NCS expert (profiles included)

INPA E and F series, Winkfp, Tool32, NCS dummy etc.

Installation video as well.

If need help pls pm me.

Standard tools 2.12

I downloaded and installed this software like a breeze so thanks for sharing. I have a problem, though:

I am hooking up to an E46 and currently the error reports that I'm getting are all in German. How do I change the language to English?

Thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi Jarek, I installed the standard toolkit but am unable to get it to work properly. Much of the screens are in German. In particular, I want to Reset adaption values on my E60 Transmission and after that I would like to do a transmission software upgrade. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks for the download.....all I need to do is reset my puddle lights short circuit protection circuit.....

Be grateful if anyone knows if this cable will work...... 23.4 V50.3 Data Cable ENET Ethernet to OBD Interface E-SYS ICOM Coding for BMW

It has the OBD plug one end and ethernet connector other end...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I see that thread is very old but I wont open a new one.Im all day searching about this K+DCAN cable.A lot of guys wrote that it works.Its very cheap way to erase problems on your BMW.
Did anyone try it? I have e87 from 2006 with M47 engine,just want to turn off airbag light.

K+DCAN CABLE - Photo

·
Registered
1 Posts
Finally found a perfect working software !!! Works on windows 7 ultimate 32bit . You have my blessings and gratitude!!!:thumbsup:thumbsup

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bmw Standard Tools has been updated to sp-daten v65. In the package also D-can driver. Please reinstall old version and follow the new installation steps. Any feedback very welcome

·
Registered
1 Posts
E36 file not found help!

Hi guys, new to the forum - link came up on a websearch & really grateful to find a functioning software version, previously stung buying one online which didn't work!
Unfortunately I can't select the E36 model in INPA, after selecting M42 engine model the programme throws up an error saying the file support does not exist?? I'm not a techie & would appreciate any advice on what might be happening, is the software not supportive of the old model? BTW I am on a long term resto of a '99 316 touring (E36).

Thanks guys! :thumbsup

·
Registered
2 Posts

This is Updated BMW Standard Tools full version - working 100% - very easy installation

Sp-daten has been updated to v65 to be sure it covers as many function as possible.

Comes with:

• NCS expert - coding (profiles included)
    [*]INPA E & F series - advanced diagnostic
    [*]Winkfp - module flashing (expert mode)
    [*]Tool32 - advanced configuration
    [*]NCS dummy - advanced coding edition
    [*]NFS - emergency/recovery module flashing
    [*]Ediabas Konfigurator - switching connection method
    [*]D-Can drivers - windows x64/x86

[*]
In the package installation instruction and video.

Keep in touch once you get stuck. :thumbsup

Latest Bmw Standard tools 2.12 v65
Download from

Instalation Video
Hi, I am wondering if it works with 335I 2009?
Thank you so much for sharing!
Best regards,
Alex

·
Registered
1 Posts

Very easy installation of Mal/Sality virus.

20191110 164713 Virus/spyware 'Mal/Sality-D' has been detected in "C:\EC-APPS\ESG\E-Sys____\unins000.exe". Cleanup successful.
20191110 164722 Virus/spyware 'Mal/Sality-D' has been detected in "C:\EC-APPS\INPA\BIN\INPA.exe". Cleanup successful.
20191110 164729 Virus/spyware 'Mal/Sality-D' has been detected in "C:\EC-APPS\INPA\BIN\INPACOMP.exe". Cleanup successful.
20191110 173440 Virus/spyware 'Mal/Sality-D' has been detected in "C:\EC-APPS\ESG\E-Sys____\unins000.exe". Cleanup successful.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts