BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

What colour for split rims

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys well i have a set of rc041 that needs to be reburb for the summer.The rims them selfs are going to be polished but i dont no wwhat colour to paint/powdercoat the centre parts so im doing a little poll to help me make my mind up.Oh and my car is a silver e36 saloon

·
Registered
173 Posts
don't be so boring think outside the box and go for something slightly different,
i have done mine in a custom colour close to anthrecite its close to black but personally i think it looks better

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi guys well i now know what im gunna do with the splits rims so you will need to keep your eyes open for when i post new pic up over the next few weeks,There gunna look ace:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Right guys well these wheels aint going to be fitted to the silver bm now as i have got myself a new toy.A e36 328i coupe in white so now i dont know what colour to do the centres lol

·
Registered
232 Posts
You can do them any colour now its on white. Think outside the box and dont stick to the norm. Mine are polished lips and centre nuts, gold bolts and Mora metallic centres on a silver car. I'd like to think its different but not too 'in ya face' :D

I nearly went with Pheonix yelloe centres (think thats the colour).............

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.