BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1245 Posts

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the national meet crew are back with the first of many and this one last year was proper mental:thumbsup:thumbsup

and some nice person at santa pod have desided to move it to the summer thank god:cool:cool so this will be the biggest and the best if the weather is as it suppose to be:thumbsup

Remember its camping on the saturday night and the show on the sunday

please check out last years picture threads which are in the meet section and you will see just what a laugh we all had, massive BBQ, sh*t loads of beer and promo girls the works, so get your name down on the list early to avoid disappiontment in regards to the stand places which maybe limited, my man AFCneal will later confirm:thumbsup

so as the months go buy i will be putting up a stand fee to help us pay for all the free food, girls and beer as i did last year and hopefully i,ll see you all there come the summer

Its gonna get Messy:thumbsup:thumbsup

http://www.bmwshow.co.uk/

1..Rjb328i
2.e36nickd

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
add me :D also my girlfriend.
dont mean to sound rude but the last time i had a bbq with a car club i got food poisend :( so will it be cooked good hehehe.

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
add me :D also my girlfriend.
dont mean to sound rude but the last time i had a bbq with a car club i got food poisend :( so will it be cooked good hehehe.
kevin
nicky is the BBQ King mate and the food was sh*t hot so no worries there mate, there be a few coming down from scotland so keep an eye on the thread you guys could convoy down together:thumbsup

..Rjb328i
2.e36nickd
3. StK
4. Kevinbmw318is + gf

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
This is gonna be an awesome year :thumbsup

1..Rjb328i
2.e36nickd
3..STK
4..kevinbmw318is + Mrs kevin318is (bringing own food :lol)
5..Lewy

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
kevin
nicky is the BBQ King mate and the food was sh*t hot so no worries there mate, there be a few coming down from scotland so keep an eye on the thread you guys could convoy done together:thumbsup

1..Rjb328i
2.e36nickd
3..kevinbmw318is + GF
sounds good to me mate.
i would be happy to convoy with anyone wishing to. also meet people on the way aswell.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
1..Rjb328i
2.e36nickd
3..STK
5..Lewy[/QUOTE]
6.. extremewheels

was my first meet and was made very welcome so if your new to the forum put your names down as its a great day

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
1..Rjb328i
2.e36nickd
3..STK
5..Lewy
6.. extremewheels

was my first meet and was made very welcome so if your new to the forum put your names down as its a great day[/QUOTE]

Same story here Mark, top guys and now I'm hooked! :thumbsup

·
Platinum BFuk Member
838 Posts
1..Rjb328i
2.e36nickd
3..STK
4..kevinbmw318is + Mrs kevin318is (bringing own food )
5..Lewy[/quote]
6.. extremewheels
7.gunner1

·
Legendary BFuk Member +1
1,138 Posts
same again for me lads..its my daughters 16th on sat but will defo travel down on saturday afterwards:thumbsup.,.defo hotel for me and lisa tho..nice and warm..too many people shiverin last year on sunday:hihi

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
I'll make myself useful then..

1..Rjb328i
2.e36nickd
3..STK
5..Lewy[/quote]
6.. extremewheels
7.gunner1
8..metroreg
9..gap141070

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,133 Posts
1..Rjb328i
2.e36nickd
3..STK
5..Lewy[/quote]
6.. extremewheels
7.gunner1
8..metroreg
9..gap141070
10. chasman

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,133 Posts
Kevin
there are all ages mate, i am only 23:lol:lol so all good mate, it ranged from say 10- 99 ( afcneal:lol:lol) so all good mate, check out the meet picture thread from last year it will give you a good idea of what to expect:thumbsup
is this mental age? as im about 4 :rofl

·
Registered
442 Posts
Mark me up. Much it cost? And kev will you be heading from Scotland? If yes we can go down convoy style lol ill get lost :(

1 - 20 of 1245 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.