BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

I am a former BMW tech and have BMW DIS software aswell as a normal scanner available for mobile diagnosis and repair.

I am looking to add SSS programming soon aswell. Trialling some live engine software which will supply power vs. torque curves. Finally have a self-designed programme which giving the right information can supply power and torque curves aswell as acceleration data and grip levels (please contact me for more details)

BMW dealers on average charge about £110 per hour diagnosis plus VAT which is obscene!

With my kit i am offering BMW diagnosis to you and with my scan tool a cheap alternative for a quick find fault code.

Prices are £10 per scan with the scanner and £20 per diagnostic check using DIS. Service resets also available for £5. Mobile callout is also available and this is 50p per mile on average but all quotes will be given prior to me coming so you know what you will pay so there is no need to worry!

As the software is new I am offering the first 5 people half price on all scans and diagnosis work.

E-mail me at [email protected] with any questions or for quotes please supply the following details:

Name
Car make and model
Chassis number (if possible)
Comment/question

Other work can be undertaken via the above enquiry e-mail.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't see any rules to say i needed to payno. If I have missed a rule i apologise in advance and if this needs removing then c'est la vie!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks payno, that's good of you to say.

I have the training etc so may aswell use it. If the mods close this then i'll have to try and establish myself and pay for my own thread but at the minute thats not possible. It is difficult to know where to try and advertise and i obviously can't be seen to offer service on each and every thread too so i guess we will see!

Thanks again for the link and warning

1 - 7 of 7 Posts