BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, does anyone have fitting instructions for a M4 DTUK, LITCHFIELD , or REMUS tuning box as iv been told these boxes are all the same. Iv bought a used DTUK box and they wont send me the fitting instructions as i didnt buy it directly from them. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Denis i cant help with fitting however only yesterday i watched a post on rebellions site about fitting there, if the tuning box is the same which i,ll presume it is, then the M4 is a pain to do.
I used to have the A45 and Rebellion did one for that, i actually used RENNtechs on the 45 it took me about 10 mins to do, 4 connectors. However that Rebellion video even the Rebellion guy said it can be a pain on the M4.

DTUK in my book i don't like, many years ago i had an insignia soon when they were first released, the DTUK box shafted my engine in 5 mins, blew all the in jectors.... so i promptly sent it back for a refund to the owner i think called Andy.

Want my advice, sell that box and get Rebellions, theres puts yours to 500+ BHP good guys and very knowledgably and as your down south probably an hour an halfs drive and they'll fit it ?

Good luck mate wish i had the M4 but just couldn't stretch to it, went for 440i with MP exhaust pack etc ....yours will be utter madness at 500+ BHP Rebellions wheelspun at 75MPH LOL

here watch this LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxuHEkTWclg&t=253s

1 - 2 of 2 Posts