BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I have a 320D 136hp version, egr delete, downpipe, straight pipe, ECU tune, hybrid turbo. I have reached fuel pump limit which is around 165hp. Now I'm in need of bigger injector nozzles. I have heard that direct bosch replacements with higher flowrate exists. They are way cheaper than Firad nozzles. So the question is, does someone know what nozzles fit in this engine regarding spray angle, flowrate and design. I have found that someone used bosch DLLA 145 P 593, DSLA 145 P 1519. I'm not sure what nozzles work in this engine. Maybe someone has some experience and can recommend nozzles. Maybe some other cars have stock nozzles which would suit my needs.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
For anyone interested, the DLLA 145 P 593 does fit. Their needle does need some grinding to calibrate the opening pressure, but the nozzle itself and spray pattern does fit this engine.
The original nozzles are DLLA 145 P 748: 6x0,22 145° With them, max power is about 160-170hp.
The cheaper upgrade is DLLA 145 P 593: 8x0,21 145° With them, approximately 85mg/stroke is possible, so very vague approximation of max power 200-230hp
I will update the mg/stroke and max power with P593 once I get time to put them in and record the results.
Feel free to correct me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts