BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brought this beautiful e46 316ti for £500 as a project car. It is smoking alot when on Idle at traffic lights. Possible valve stem seals? If so can anyone help with advice on putting a 2.5 or 3.0L engine in? Don't want to scrap the car

·
Vendor
4,697 Posts
The best way is to buy a 330i and change all the parts over
The complete drive line and the body loom as well as all the components like dash

Once up and running we can change all the vehicles details over to you new parts so your car can keeps it identity vin and locks and so on

BW chiptune

-Tuning BMWs since 1991
-Dyno Dynamics rolling road.
BW autorepairs
-Over 30 year repairing BMWs.
-New and fully refurbished BMW/Alpina ,Ecus (DME,DDE)and Cas units.
-BMW Ecu repairs.
-EGR programmed to stay closed all the time
-NOX sensor problem causing Missfire in mornings/rough running programmed out
-BMW remote Keys made and cut same day
-Key data fixed in EWS or CAS for non starters or when theft attempted.
-Correction of Engine ECUs Cas and key fitted to your car (when a key set from a different car has been used).
-Digital Service Records rest and corrections in idrive screen on 2013 onwards cars.
-DPF repairs fixed without the need of removal
-40% of my work is repairing the problems that are caused by other tuners Remaps

For more info look in our section under sponsors on this forum

UK
0208 561 1818
07831 103030
Unit 8&9
alpha industrial estate
Clayton Rd
Hayes
Middlesex
UB3 1BB

or

Spain
Orihuela Costa
+34643890040
+447831103030

·
Registered
'04 330d Sport Auto, '99 523i SE Saloon
810 Posts
Agree with the above post, you can get a 330i with a decent engine and rusty body or MOT fail for less than £500 that will have all the parts you need to do the conversion. Best value and easiest way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.