BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I'm not sure there's too much wrong with that.. looks like it's been fairly well done?.. not a fan of the front grills.. and the colour could have been better.... but I've definitely seen worse..
I would say the same pretty much. If it was a different colour and black grills...well done then I'd say. :hihi

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
It's bloody 'orrible!

Shame cos I've always wanted to own a BMW SRI GTI :rofl

So desperate to sell it he's got to spam the crap out of the title...

Mind you, after saying all that, has anyone seen my interior :lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
not satisfied with cocking up the outside the owner carried the orange theme through to the interior and engine bay!!! :eek

Even my Mrs just said to me that theres some cars that you just DONT do that to ..... a Bimmer is one :hihi

I'd buy it if it was cheap enough and matt black it before being seen driving it .... cheap road warrior :cool

·
Registered
207 Posts
not satisfied with cocking up the outside the owner carried the orange theme through to the interior and engine bay!!! :eek

Even my Mrs just said to me that theres some cars that you just DONT do that to ..... a Bimmer is one :hihi

I'd buy it if it was cheap enough and matt black it before being seen driving it .... cheap road warrior :cool
ive put a bid on haha wont go any more coz insuranse is mental haha

·
Registered
992 Posts
I think it looks good.The only thing i dont like is where they have painted some of the engine bay parts the same colour

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Have you had a taste bypass, pangster?

Ahhh, restored. Thank God. :hihi

Max Power show car? Nuff said!
LOL @ J0N!!

did I have you worried there for a second! :hihi:hihi:hihi

but to be fair as far as execution goes - it looks (from the pics anyway) like a pretty decent job - not the usual shite you see with cracked bumpers and damaged panels with mesh everywhere and the owner hasn't resorted to crappy halfords add on's either.. it's just, well the colour is a bit meh...

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
i want his strutbrace :p cant find one for mine :mad:
he can keep the rest of the car ;)
you'd be better off strapping some spaghetti across the turrets.. there is no way a hinged strut bar like that could offer any meaningful chassis rigidity..

·
Registered
506 Posts
LOL @ J0N!!

did I have you worried there for a second! :hihi:hihi:hihi

but to be fair as far as execution goes - it looks (from the pics anyway) like a pretty decent job - not the usual shite you see with cracked bumpers and damaged panels with mesh everywhere and the owner hasn't resorted to crappy halfords add on's either.. it's just, well the colour is a bit meh...
It does look like that it's had a shed load of money spent/wasted on it and what has been done has been done properly. It is, however bloody aweful and it's making my eyes hurt.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts