BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
A while back i got the windows professionly tinted on my coupe, and they look great, but they havent come trouble free. They removed then replaced the rear screen with a new one and then tinted it and when i collected the car i had no radio signal at all, i assumed they had just forgot to plug something back in.
However when taking a look everything is plugged in at the back bar one black wire from the screen it self which has no where to go because there are no places for it? so i checked my sony headunit, no problems there, all set up fine. I checked every frequency and tried all settings, but still no luck.
It has been like this for a while now and i would really like to have the radio back now.
Any ideas?

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Sounds like there is a break in the aerial that runs through the rear screen as you already suspect by the sounds of it.

Why did they replace the screen???

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Apparently they dropped it !! and the corner cracked badly, so they replaced it and then tinted it. Can i go back and complain or will i get nowhere?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.