BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi guy thanks for the advice the pics are a bit alien to me as am still learning around the engine . the fuel smell seems t be strong under bonnet after ive been out in car for a while . i lifted bonnet up today after i got home and was strong smell there . i should take it in to garage and check it out . can one get hold of a diagnostic kit for my car

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ive locoted the leak its under the cylinder head bummer. number 8 on the diagram someone sent me . just need to sort it , is it repairable or will it need pipe. where do i get this pipe from

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
think it might be number 11 if you open bonnet and look through the cylinder head under it you can see 2 silver 10mm pipes next to each other its the furthest that is drpping in the middle if you look near dip stick there is 2 black hoses connected to them and then they dissapear under the cylinder head . . can i repair with something or does anyone know the name of the pipe so i can check on ebay what it is and get new one

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
think it might be number 11 if you open bonnet and look through the cylinder head under it you can see 2 silver 10mm pipes next to each other its the furthest that is drpping in the middle if you look near dip stick there is 2 black hoses connected to them and then they dissapear under the cylinder head . . can i repair with something or does anyone know the name of the pipe so i can check on ebay what it is and get new one
Number 11 is a vacuum pipe, won't be that.

You can get fuel pipe from Halfords or a good motorist shop

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.