BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
so whats the plans to lower it springs or coilovers? and im biased but i prefer the spoilerless look!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so whats the plans to lower it springs or coilovers? and im biased but i prefer the spoilerless look!
just springs i think i want to do it on budget plus i have been in a few beemers with coilovers and they feel a bit harsh plus where i live is like pothole city,i am starting to like the spoilerless look too :thumbsup

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
just springs i think i want to do it on budget plus i have been in a few beemers with coilovers and they feel a bit harsh plus where i live is like pothole city,i am starting to like the spoilerless look too :thumbsup
Good old oxfordshire roads. They are bloody awful at the moment, potholes and speedhumps everywhere....:frown

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
they are worse at the mo than they have ever been,the little estate where i live has 2 primary schools on it so the whole estate is full of speedhumps :frown
Yep, they P me right off. I cant even drive down the high street where I work because the car grounds out on the super large speed humps....:mad
I lived in Cowley up until last year when me and the Mrs bought our house in Buckingham. Grew up there with the speed humps....:hihi

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
just a quick update,found a picture of the car when i first got it.........

driving along a couple of days ago and the mrs went to put her window down and it just dropped :confused
To top it off it started raining on the way home,two kids and a mrs moaning constantly.

resulting in a couple of days driving round like this......

for three days...yes i know im lazy :lol

1 - 20 of 176 Posts