BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright chaps i have not been around for some time now, what it is i have my green e36 damaged under my garage now and its getting me down seeing her like that lol,,,,,

anyway is there any one on here that would be interested in buying it, i literally spent thousands on this car and i mean thousand its a 320i automatic.

it has coilover but one of them has been damaged in the accident, most of the parts underneath were new, new break lines an all that type of thing, orginal m3 rear bumper, also have side skirts and front bumper but they were never painted to suit the car. and a nice little spoiler on the boot what i think makes the car oh and m5 rims, also i have a 328i that i brought for the engine that can go with it aswell for a nice doner vehicle.

i dont know what sort of price i am looking so all sensible offers would be considered,

for the people that dont know the extent of work i have done on the car just check my old post's i have had it all done.......

for any info your best messaging me on [email protected] as in comes straight to my iphone

if it dont sell maybe in the summer i will get them together and running again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.