BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its summer holidays everyone is real busy off on their holliday's or looking after the kids etc. Is anyone going to BMW CC Annual meet at The Gaydon Motor Heritage centre this year ?

its in a couple weeks and was decent last year. Im going with E9x owners club I think theres a fair few convoying up from Birmingham or if you would like to meet along the way etc. Tickets are £12.50 pre-booked for stand pass or £15 on the gate kids are £8 and under 5 are free

The BMW Car Club

The BMW Car Club

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i stay local to Midlands area Ian i see alot of bmw static or track meets mainly in South but just to far to travel. I know there some regular monthly bmw meets at Ace cafe etc.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
few i took sunday was a great day and good weather 21c all day roll on next year

Attachments

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no we parked at the bottom by the drift track did you go down there?. I think there was some confusion when we came in marshalls told us to park there. Then later we seen everyone move upto the hill but i left mine where it was couldnt be bothered with getting blocked in later so easier to get out. I was with the E92 owners group and that tasty Bmw 1M you should of heard it on convoy to venue :applause

you have a good time tho?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Yes I did go over and watch a couple of the cars on the drift track. Never seen it live before - didn't realise the track had to be watered!

Yeah, very good day thanks. Not many of the more modern 6ers like mine there though. Saw a couple of M6s and one 645 coupe, but their owners weren't about to chat to. Certainly hope to go again next year - maybe it'll be special as it's BMW's 100th anniversary...

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
you know the strange thing i didnt see one 6 series i was talking to my mrs about this when i got back i just thought there wasnt a 6 series club to represent maybe it was a shock though as there was many other models seen some badass 8 series in the middle section for full members. Was your car on show stand somewhere?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Coming down the single lane roadway towards the Heritage Centre, there was a 645 coup on the right. At the bottom of the roadway on the left, the other side of the arena, there was an M6, and I saw the other M6 in the BMW Scottish section bottom of the roadway to the right. I was parked in the BMWCC 6 section very close to that slammed 840 with the silver and gold wheels. When you have a 6er you immediately spot any others straightaway! ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know its summer holidays everyone is real busy off on their holliday's or looking after the kids etc. Is anyone going to BMW CC Annual meet at The Gaydon Motor Heritage centre this year ?

its in a couple weeks and was decent last year. Im going with E9x owners club I think theres a fair few convoying up from Birmingham or if you would like to meet along the way etc. Tickets are £12.50 pre-booked for stand pass or £15 on the gate kids are £8 and under 5 are free

The BMW Car Club

The BMW Car Club
usually down to travelling time.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what do you think that is in your sig :thumbsup
yeah not classic ones but newer past 2004 registration 6 series i meant i hardly seen any was very odd

Coming down the single lane roadway towards the Heritage Centre, there was a 645 coup on the right. At the bottom of the roadway on the left, the other side of the arena, there was an M6, and I saw the other M6 in the BMW Scottish section bottom of the roadway to the right. I was parked in the BMWCC 6 section very close to that slammed 840 with the silver and gold wheels. When you have a 6er you immediately spot any others straightaway! ;)
yeah i seen that slammed 840 a pair of OAP's were admiring the rims too

1 - 13 of 13 Posts