BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you guys buy mats from?

I have been trawling the internet this morning for some good quality ones but I haven't got a clue :D

At the moment I've got some non tailored ones that the previous owner cut a slot in, but they have seen better days now :rofl

Thanks for reading.

(P.s. I'm sorry if this has been asked 100 times before, I did do a search)

·
Registered
171 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
well after looking around,getting some for the other car, i decided to go to bmw instead. around £60. depends what you want in the end...bite the bullet;)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers guys :)

They're just to make my car more appealing to a potential buyer as the current ones are in a right state lol.

·
Registered
160 Posts
What colour mats do you need??

I've got a set if tan mats if any help?

EDIT - sorry I didn't read the year of car... Mine won't be any good!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
As per hugo318iss, I highly recommend www.mrcarmats.com if someone is looking for something a little bit more special than the eBay variety. Very quick delivery, spot on tailoring for the vehicle, plugs and plastic washers supplied where required, and very very high quality. Their luxury range make you want to drive in bare feet :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
I found a site selling OE ones when I was looking for an original set for my dakar yellow M-Sport. Found them in black but not sure about the ones with the matching colour of car round the sides. Will have a trawl through my laptops/pc's and try and find which one I saved the link to.

·
Registered
388 Posts
This place:
http://www.bmspares.co.uk/new_parts_bmw_car_mats.htm
sell almost genuine ones for half the price.
They're made by the same company that makes the factory BMW ones so they are the exactly the same except they don't put the BMW logo on coz of trademark issues:thumbsup
IMO half the price is still expensive for a bit of carpet but if anyone wants genuine ones without paying well over £100 it's worth it:thumbsup

·
Registered
238 Posts
Just got some of those £20 ebay mats, well for £20 still abit pants to be fair. Very thin and look cheapo, plastic lug hole thingi is in the centre??. As they say buy cheep buy twice, and it looks like i'll be buying again.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yep thems erm, but for the E39.
Yeah got mine this morning, not the greatest of quality (thickness).

However they will do the job perfectly, ie protecting the cars carpets from dirty feet, and I don't have to worry about them getting ruined.

The clips also work very well and fit properly in my car :)

·
Registered
503 Posts
Mine arrived this morning, went for mrcarmats one, went for the prestige ones, quality looks good, all clips provided and a very good fit.

·
Banned
1,871 Posts
I got some basic one from MrCM as well, really quick delivery and at £14 they can simple be thrown away every so often and some more bought!!

What's not to like??!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts