BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All,

I have a problem with my radio tuner module - "BMW AUTORADIO BM24 TMC / 65.12-6 907 130.

I got a full system which is a five cd changer, inbuilt satnav/TV and raido. the problem is , the audio gets distrubed intermittently , and my mechanic told me it is mostly to do with the radio tuner module. I am looking for one to purchase. If any member has one to sell, I will be happy to purchase. I hope that is the problem.

Thanks in anticipation

Arni

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have the same issue I have read that it is to do with "dry connectors" when I get time I am going to try some copper grease on them and see if that improves the connections. At the moment I get lottery FM sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't :mad. I thought I had it sorted but then it went again. :mad

I have seen on Fleabay that you can get the next gen model (BM54) with the old round connections. They are about £300 :jaw-dropping though so I think a £2 tube of copper grease is worth a try lol. Alternatively you can get an old to new harness and buy a new style BM54.

As I say I will try to look at the connections first and if that doesn't work I am afraid I will have to resort to sneaking more sheckels past the long haired general :rofl.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts