BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just introducing myself quickly - got a 17 plate 320D M-Sport with just over 30K miles a few weeks ago.

Got a good deal at the garage just up the road from me so traded in my old Astra 1.6CDTI SRI Bi-turbo for this! had 2 years 2 months remaining on my PCP and for an extra 4 months on top of the PCP I currently had for only £10 more a month it was a no brainer really.

The garage incentive was £1K loyal customer incentive off a new car - but I managed to talk them round into letting me have the BMW with this offer (I didn't fancy a tiny petrol Peugeot 107/208).

I vary from doing 500 miles some months to 2500 or so the next depending on where I get to with work so comfort and a bit of poke as well as excellent economy are essential to me really.

The Astra had served me well for nearly 2 years but I always seem to get a new car every 1 1/2 to 2 years so I thought why not! especially as I was passing the BMW sat on the forecourt every day and did like the look of it.

So far ive only been able to do about 300 miles in the car on a mixture of 40/50 mile trips to and from my part time job/parents/shopping etc and cant wait to get it out on a long journey after all this Covid-19 business blows over.

Ive found it to be very comfortable so far with excellent comfy heated seats and the automatic box makes any journey a pleasure - though I hope my economy improves over time (was used to getting high 50's to early 70's on a good run in the Astra - so hoping for near that on a long journey). Though with every cloud and all that my insurance is around £20 cheaper a year!

Are there any things I need to watch out for?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Nice car, hope you enjoy it!
I’m assuming it’s the RWD, and if so mid 50’s for mpg is easily achievable!
I’m onto my 2nd 320d and i cannot Recommend them enough to people! Yes the 3.0l is a better engine but for every day used the 2.0l is just fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts