BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

bluewater chat & picture thread ( MASSIVE MEET) PICS ADDED!

18K views 241 replies 46 participants last post by  6891_seb 
#1 ·
WOW
Thats has to be the biggest meet i have ever been too and there has got to have been more than 300+ cars:jaw-dropping:jaw-dropping

Great show by us boys and as allways, great to see you guys, anyone seen my stereo:hihi:hihi:hihi:hihi

Ace
not to many photos mate and defo not of my head:hihi:hihi

cheers guys was a great night:thumbsup:thumbsup

Raffa

#3 ·
Wow first time meet and well impressed i got some good pics also i will post up tomorow didnt know whos car was whos so sorry if i didnt get your cars got the e36 vert met a couple of you guys sitting in it i forgot your names sorry! wernt to sure who was who so hopefully the next meet il be able to meet more people whens the next one got a bug for it now lol thanks for a gr8 night

#5 ·
:jaw-dropping:jaw-dropping:jaw-dropping:jaw-dropping

OMG!!! what a huge turnout. With the Jap boys there too this was in two levels of the carpark. Once again quality evening with all you guys and hello to all the new faces, sorry forgot the names. Good turnout from Bimmerfoums:thumbsup, you did the forum proud!!!

The highlight of the evening : Ace nicking Raff's headunit dropping the volume knob on the floor and then Raffa picking it up asking Ace if it has come off his camera, ...sooooo funny we were all pissing our pants. Ralph your face at the end asking me if i had your head unit...quality.

Hope all got home ok.

Nice to see all my friends again :thumbsup

#8 ·
What an awesome meet...unbelievable turn out. Great motors to be seen, took lots of pics but to knackered now, will upload tomorrow.
As always it was great to see my fellow meet whores and the new guys who turned up, sorry if i didn't get to talk to everyone.

#10 ·
bluewater chat & picture thread ( MASSIVE MEET)

Brilliant meet.... Been stuck in traffic due to the M25 being closed for the last hour. No idea where I am lol.... Going to be a late one getting home.

Great to catch up with everyone. Will get picks up when I can get on a computer.

#12 ·
Guys That was Fantastic !!!

great seeing you all, insane amount of cars:jaw-dropping

As you all know i did take a lot of pictures, will try and upload them tomorrow.
and my "BROKEN" Camera that started falling apart as it had an Alpine volume nob (as Raffa put it) :rofl:rofl:rofl did capture 250+ pictures

Thank you all, what a meet :hyper:hyper

#13 · (Edited)
glad i made it in the end! awesome meet..:thumbsup.. biggest i've ever been to!
was nice to catch up with some of you again, and meet some of you for the first time.... looking forward to your plans for the 318iS kieran... im subscribing to your thread!
cheers chaps! :cool

#17 ·
Whats a crazy meet, unbelievable turnout.

Good to catch with all you guys again and some new faces.

Thanks Bill for the car cleaning kit.

The M25 was a f'ing Joke last night - took over 2 hours getting home. They closed the M25 after Gatwick (M23) junction and diverted the traffic but the stupid idiots put the diversion signs in the wrong place and everyone kept going around in circles.

Looking forward to checking out some of the pics

#22 ·
Sorry folks for leaving so early.... :frown
(and before you all harp on....I was getting me shopping done... didnt get lost!!!! :grumpy .... :sarcastic )

Wow what a meet, I couldn't get over the cars that were there.... highlight for me... CA automotive's M5 with the esienmann race quad pipes.... I have never ever had such a shock in all my life!!! :eek

Thanks to all the people that turned up to make it BY FAR one the best meets ever!!! :thumbsup

Oh one more thing.... Raff... I was actually VERY impressed with your new system, so glad you kept the vert dude!! :D

Wow... I was utterly shell shocked when I left last night and still am now....:cool

Oh and thanks to john (BMW_IOW) for the entertaining cruise up :hihi :rofl

#23 ·
LOL - check this post i found on e46zone - who do you think he is talking about??????

"i wasn't really feeling this one. far to many sheds, c**ks with music so load it was setting off others alarms, exhausts that hurt your ear drums and just general d**ks. i think any future meets we should make sure we dont do it the same time as the jap crap meet. also set down a few rules such as not revving the s**t out your motor so it sounds as if the pistons are going to burst thru the block, and dont leave your music on so load you cant have a conversation! fair enough show it off but for like 30 seconds not 4 hours the security were not happy and if we are to keep having meets here we want to stay on there good side. on a final note i hope that c**t in the drop top blasting s**t out his speakers all night got a flat battery and i hope no one gave him a jump!! rant over............... apart from all that it was great to see everyone, new faces and old. ill get some photos up tomorrow, haven't got that many as scrimja is useless at using a camera and hardly got any decent rolling shots.

anyone know who was in the e36 that was taking photos out the sun roof on the m25 convoy ? i reckon he got an awesome one of mine that id really like to see"

#56 ·
LOL - check this post i found on e46zone - who do you think he is talking about??????
What time did you leave? I think he's talking about the idiots at the end that started drifitng around the pillars, the Porsche that almost span in to our cars, the bird in the white skyline who just sat with her foot planted on the accelerator for what must have been 3 minutes without letting off once.

Overall was a good meet though. Most people were on their best behaviour and there were some really nice cars there. I love the bimmerforums numberplates a few of you have! That's a great idea.

#28 ·
I thought it was a very good humoured meet, even the jap lads were good, next time we have a bluewater meet maybe we should all chip in and go shopping, i'm sure one of the outlets will sell us a life for the geezer that Dav talks about :D
Yes Neal....lots of pics but i need to smell the coffee to bump start me this morning :hihi

#29 ·
I thought it was a very good humoured meet, even the jap lads were good, next time we have a bluewater meet maybe we should all chip in and go shopping, i'm sure one of the outlets will sell us a life for the geezer that Dav talks about :D
Yes Neal....lots of pics but i need to smell the coffee to bump start me this morning :hihi
Your one cup and day :hihi

(I was sooo buzzing during that meet, I had a coffee pumped with sugar :D )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.