BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 242 Posts

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW
Thats has to be the biggest meet i have ever been too and there has got to have been more than 300+ cars:jaw-dropping:jaw-dropping

Great show by us boys and as allways, great to see you guys, anyone seen my stereo:hihi:hihi:hihi:hihi

Ace
not to many photos mate and defo not of my head:hihi:hihi

cheers guys was a great night:thumbsup:thumbsup

Raffa

·
Registered
201 Posts
Wow first time meet and well impressed i got some good pics also i will post up tomorow didnt know whos car was whos so sorry if i didnt get your cars got the e36 vert met a couple of you guys sitting in it i forgot your names sorry! wernt to sure who was who so hopefully the next meet il be able to meet more people whens the next one got a bug for it now lol thanks for a gr8 night

·
BFUK Meets Organiser
1,167 Posts
:jaw-dropping:jaw-dropping:jaw-dropping:jaw-dropping

OMG!!! what a huge turnout. With the Jap boys there too this was in two levels of the carpark. Once again quality evening with all you guys and hello to all the new faces, sorry forgot the names. Good turnout from Bimmerfoums:thumbsup, you did the forum proud!!!

The highlight of the evening : Ace nicking Raff's headunit dropping the volume knob on the floor and then Raffa picking it up asking Ace if it has come off his camera, ...sooooo funny we were all pissing our pants. Ralph your face at the end asking me if i had your head unit...quality.

Hope all got home ok.

Nice to see all my friends again :thumbsup

·
BFuk Moderator
2,680 Posts
What an awesome meet...unbelievable turn out. Great motors to be seen, took lots of pics but to knackered now, will upload tomorrow.
As always it was great to see my fellow meet whores and the new guys who turned up, sorry if i didn't get to talk to everyone.

·
Registered
399 Posts
bluewater chat & picture thread ( MASSIVE MEET)

Brilliant meet.... Been stuck in traffic due to the M25 being closed for the last hour. No idea where I am lol.... Going to be a late one getting home.

Great to catch up with everyone. Will get picks up when I can get on a computer.

·
Platinum BFuk Member
244 Posts
Guys That was Fantastic !!!

great seeing you all, insane amount of cars:jaw-dropping

As you all know i did take a lot of pictures, will try and upload them tomorrow.
and my "BROKEN" Camera that started falling apart as it had an Alpine volume nob (as Raffa put it) :rofl:rofl:rofl did capture 250+ pictures

Thank you all, what a meet :hyper:hyper

·
Registered
172 Posts
glad i made it in the end! awesome meet..:thumbsup.. biggest i've ever been to!
was nice to catch up with some of you again, and meet some of you for the first time.... looking forward to your plans for the 318iS kieran... im subscribing to your thread!
cheers chaps! :cool

·
Registered
3 Posts
was top nite !!!! deff gotta finish the compact ready for next 1........had great time and met some great people so many petrolheads in 1 place quality

·
Registered
124 Posts
Whats a crazy meet, unbelievable turnout.

Good to catch with all you guys again and some new faces.

Thanks Bill for the car cleaning kit.

The M25 was a f'ing Joke last night - took over 2 hours getting home. They closed the M25 after Gatwick (M23) junction and diverted the traffic but the stupid idiots put the diversion signs in the wrong place and everyone kept going around in circles.

Looking forward to checking out some of the pics

1 - 20 of 242 Posts