BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everyone :jump

I have a 2003 E46 Saloon and I've just found out that it has a bluetooth microphone by the front interior light.
It must have been fitted by one of the previous owners, and so I'd like to know what other equiptment is needed to facilitate bluetooth conectivity to my phone?
It has the BMW Buisness Stereo/Tape player fitted in it and I've looked about the front footwells for any little black boxes but I can't see anything about.

Thanking you all in advance :thumbsup

SlowTech :D

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is there a small button with a picture of a head with 'sound' comming out of it's mouth just behind the hazard warning and door lock switches?
Hi Richard,
I've got that button on the multifunction steering wheel? Also I spotted 2 drilled holes in the passenger footwell today, I'm thinking the bluetooth "box of tricks" went there.
I'll have to have a root around the covers/panels around there to see if there's any wiring.
Also, just a point, I haven't even done a device search with my phone when sat in the car with the ignition on :duh you never know it could be that simple, or maybe I could be that simple :lol2
SlowTech:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.