BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
keep seeing a blue e36 touring on the a40 between glos and highnam roundabout. has front numberplate on the dash, alpina style wheels and looks like its dropped a bit. anyone on here? i was in the calypso e34 with pressed plates.

·
Registered
0 Posts
That's me mate! I remember seeing your e34, very tidy car! My tourer is wearing black style 5's now. I live in the forest and work in Gloucester, next time I see you I'll give you a wave :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
i too live in glos and i think ive seen your touring, looks very smart! i was in a 325 tds saloon by barnwood roundabout:thumbsup

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
aahhh nice, ill be sure to keep an eye out. im rocking the crappy winter wheels atm. and my car will be utterly filthy! yeah im living just outside the FOD atm and will be starting a new job in glos in the new year. you dont work at moorlands ind est do you?

·
Registered
295 Posts
im close to moorlands, what bm do you drive

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
calypso e34 525 debadged. on shitty old 15s for winter. oh and it looks like its been driven through a field its got that much mud on it

·
Registered
146 Posts
i too live in glos and i think ive seen your touring, looks very smart! i was in a 325 tds saloon by barnwood roundabout:thumbsup
I only live a "stones throw away" from Barnwood roundabout, nice to see some "local" users on here.:thumbsup

John

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
man theres loads of e34s on morelands trading est. theres a nice grey e34 sport with new style wheels and i saw 2 e34 tourings there today as well. belong to anyone on here?

·
Registered
295 Posts
I only live a "stones throw away" from Barnwood roundabout, nice to see some "local" users on here.:thumbsup

John

what a small world, I also live just of barnwood roundabout

·
Registered
146 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
oh cool, literally the 3rd house in from barnwood roundabout, will have to catch up sometime have a look at the cab looks nice from your pics

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi, is that opposite the filling station or down under the bridge towards town ? ?

Cheers
John

·
Registered
295 Posts
at the end of church lane mate, by barnwood school?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts