BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
just a idear so dont snap lol.
what about a bimmerfourms 2010/2011 youtube video?
members photos of there cars and maybe small videos...... no bad driving so the club cant get a bad name!;)

was on youtube trying to find some nice bmws to get idears from and well most are s**t.

any bmw is welcome in the video/photo thing aslong as a member.

so whos up for making it? as im bad when it comes to videos etc:hihi
also picking music.

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
If it was a goer I bet my bro would edit for us, he's got all the kit and he does this sort of thing for a living...

problem is sending all these individual clips over the internet could be quite a ball ache and free storage sites wouldn't be big enough for some HD footage I think although I hasten to add I'm no expert.

Nice idea :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it was a goer I bet my bro would edit for us, he's got all the kit and he does this sort of thing for a living...

problem is sending all these individual clips over the internet could be quite a ball ache and free storage sites wouldn't be big enough for some HD footage I think although I hasten to add I'm no expert.

Nice idea :thumbsup
easy idear what about if we just use photos then add music, ill set a photobucket up for bimmerfourm members where we upload say 4 of are best photos to it.
then anyone wishing to add there car to it ill pm them the user name and password.....

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
easy idear what about if we just use photos then add music, ill set a photobucket up for bimmerfourm members where we upload say 4 of are best photos to it.
then anyone wishing to add there car to it ill pm them the user name and password.....
Id be game for that :cool Cool idea mate :)

This is why its good that we all have a set of BFuk number plates...:thumbsup

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
Maybe an idea, but why not wait until the weather picks up abit ?

At the moment, I don't really have any 'good' photos of it, and trying to take a photo on a wet/snowy winters day isn't ideal.

Push comes to shove, then I do have photo's that could be used.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Sounds good to me but if i could do i i would but when it comes to things like that i wouldnt know where to start

·
Registered
884 Posts
Yeah i'd be up for that. I think that it would be better to universally just "white out" numberplates rather than arse about with bimmerforums plates. Instead get a bimmerforums "clear stamp" on corner of every picture.

·
Registered
884 Posts
This could actually be a bit w&nk if you think about it. A load of photos just turning over.......not exactly awe inspiring is it.

Any other ideas to spice it up a bit?

·
Banned
1,871 Posts
This could actually be a bit w&nk if you think about it. A load of photos just turning over.......not exactly awe inspiring is it.

Any other ideas to spice it up a bit?
Make a good movie at each of the Nationals? We have promo ladies, branded number plates etc so just need the publicity? Provided we make sure Forum attendees who've been hit with the ugly stick don't get in the way........

Amos - this doesn't mean yet more pictures of you are needed.........

Seriously though - we have an increasing range of cars in different guises and all the surroundings etc? WTH not?

·
Registered
884 Posts
Make a good movie at each of the Nationals? We have promo ladies, branded number plates etc so just need the publicity? Provided we make sure Forum attendees who've been hit with the ugly stick don't get in the way........

Amos - this doesn't mean yet more pictures of you are needed.........

Seriously though - we have an increasing range of cars in different guises and all the surroundings etc? WTH not?
That could be a good idea, just have to make sure someone has decent equipment and we have a decent editor.

There arnt any pics of me are there.........*snigger*.....:hihi

Is there any chance of a covert "tunnel run" that could be organised. They always make good videos...... :hihi

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
That could be a good idea, just have to make sure someone has decent equipment and we have a decent editor.

There arnt any pics of me are there.........*snigger*.....:hihi

Is there any chance of a covert "tunnel run" that could be organised. They always make good videos...... :hihi
Agreed there :thumbsup

Maybe if any one heads up to the Santa Pod "drift what ya bring" or what ever it's called. That would look good as well :cool

1 - 20 of 20 Posts