BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
BFuk Mankini Crew Member #1
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iv got a idea of how to stop these crazy people trying to fool us when they sign up we should hav the question with I tick box anser question being "are you trying to fool people into thinking you are someone you aren't?" and "do you lie?" that is the fool proof way of keeping then of the forum! If they anser yes on them two then they can't join! I am a genius!

·
Platinum BFuk Member
244 Posts
Iv got a idea of how to stop these crazy people trying to fool us when they sign up we should hav the question with I tick box anser question being "are you trying to fool people into thinking you are someone you aren't?" and "do you lie?" that is the fool proof way of keeping then of the forum! If they anser yes on them two then they can't join! I am a genius!
:lol:lol:lol:lol

but then we will not get entertained farley

Reactions: johnny-c2

·
Registered
7 Posts
The best way to deal with this is to totally ignore them-They give out the bait and you suckers rise to it....They're the ones that end up laughing.....You are giving them exactly what they are wanting.....

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
The best way to deal with this is to totally ignore them-They give out the bait and you suckers rise to it....They're the ones that end up laughing.....You are giving them exactly what they are wanting.....
Or accept them, as someone famous said "It might sound excessive, but that doesn't mean it doesn't/can't happen"

Who's gonna be laughing if one of these people you talk about turns out to be genuine??

·
Platinum BFuk Member
244 Posts
Yeh I don't care if they get a bigger laugh becouse we all have a laugh as well it's better than watching coranationdale farm and strickly Britain on ice
i agree !!
yesterday's post had me laughing all day with the witty banter people come up with, who cares if he does or doesn't get that car

but did you notice how he said a £57k 335i coupe to begin with
and then spec'd up a 335i vert for £57k

the coupe was already there to be picked up haha:rofl

·
Platinum BFuk Member
244 Posts
Yeah I'd agree with Niall, it's just a bit of fun in my eyes
now you have no proof !!

Lewis you dont have a BMW:hihi

Reactions: Lewy_T

·
Platinum BFuk Member
244 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
As long as its kept sensible-we have had to let members go in the past because of bullying....

http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f22/warning-please-read-this-before-posting-in-open-t10615/
Thats what i love about this site. You don't take no Sh1t. I am a member of a music forum and when i first joined up back in 2002 it was about the music now when i log on all i see it threads like -

I hate your mum more than death.
or
This is not music its thrush for my ears.

When i come on here i like the humor and enjoy the jokes, plus i really appreciate the help i receive from the other members. Its a nice atmosphere. Keep up the good work guys :thumbsup

·
Registered
22 Posts
Agreed that bullying is a step too far and should never be acceptable on any forum IMO

Having read through the entire thread in question i would say that it was harmless fun and the O.P loaded the gun and waited for us to fire it ...... some of us of course obliged quite happily ;)

IF the O.P was trying to get a rise out of us he succeeded but in turn we all succeeded in having a right laugh along with him/her so no harm done :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
theres a great saying we all know " A GREAT LIAR HAS TO HAVE A GREAT MEMORY" who are you suspicious off? and why.. weve all been lied too in the past thus why we are sceptical about others, but in lots of cases in my life where people have told me stuff and im looking at them thinking yeah ..o.k mate,,its turned out to be the truth,but it just didnt add up in my mind at the time, us humans have a tendecy to add 2 and 2 together straight away and come out with 6 when we dont see any proof straight away,how many times have i been lied to whilst doing the doors the weekend,too many to count,ive seen people drunk and tell me they have this and that,and im thinking yeah its the drinks talking only for them at a later date to prove themselves,with door work,its usually this,"i know such and such person"..even the banks dont trust no one,thats why the have credit scoring,as your action speaks lounder than words to them,saying i pay my bill on time and having the proof you do so is two different thing,best you can do is use your own judgement from things you see or read..but anytime anyone wants pictures of anything ive mentioned present or past im more than willing to show them..people only fool themselves in the end buddy..
steve

·
BFuk Mankini Crew Member #1
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I made this as a joke mate it wasn't serius do you really think a tick box would stop them? I was been daft! And trust me read the two intro threads that are on here maya1 or something and bummer erm bimmerboys and you will c how funny they are mate wer just having a laugh

·
Platinum BFuk Member
244 Posts
I made this as a joke mate it wasn't serius do you really think a tick box would stop them? I was been daft! And trust me read the two intro threads that are on here maya1 or something and bummer erm bimmerboys and you will c how funny they are mate wer just having a laugh
Farley can we go back to the laughing!
this is getting to serious for a friday :(

·
Registered
728 Posts
Ok we can bully RJB about not selling his vert, or Mark Vorney for his Fiat 500 ........ oh wait they are both mods ...... dammit I'm banned :rofl

1 - 20 of 34 Posts