BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else see this video?

Some yob picks on a random guy in his own property and harrasses him and urges him into a fight for ages, eventually the guy knocks the yob out in one go and the yob crawls off the guy's property.

Just so turned out the guy he picked on was a Gulf War veteran, a master in karate and ju-jitsu. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4eFCIjkBPk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yep A20RYM posted a link to it on facebook :rofl Big story in the sun apparently the Yob scum is trying to sue the sun now because so many people have seen it and he is depressed.

One punch WTF is his jaw made of glass or what.Got what he deserved the scummy trailer trash yobbo

·
Registered
788 Posts
that is class mouthy little fu**** got exactly what he desrved, tbh i would have hit a lot quicker than that.

·
Registered
884 Posts
that is class mouthy little fu**** got exactly what he desrved, tbh i would have hit a lot quicker than that.
Yeah, me too. He took his time.

When someone's giving you the 'arms out, head forward' treatment, just hit them hard without warning. It shows they don't have the balls to hit you, they just want to look 'good'.

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Yeah, me too. He took his time.

When someone's giving you the 'arms out, head forward' treatment, just hit them hard without warning. It shows they don't have the balls to hit you, they just want to look 'good'.
I have a ZONE;)

You can prance around like a fairy and mouth all you want outside of my ZONE but step a little toe inside and your getting the fastest hardest punch I can land:hihi

If you're still standing after that then I'm on me toes and getting the f*ck as far away as possible:lol:lol:lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a ZONE;)

You can prance around like a fairy and mouth all you want outside of my ZONE but step a little toe inside and your getting the fastest hardest punch I can land:hihi

If you're still standing after that then I'm on me toes and getting the f*ck as far away as possible:lol:lol:lol
Punching someone in the nuts probably won't leave them standing :rofl:rofl:rofl or is it the kneecaps :shifty: :rofl:rofl

Sorry Rym-I couldn't resist

·
Registered
884 Posts
What the guy really ought to have done would have been stick the nut on him, nose-job. Blinded with tears, and, judging by the way he reacted to that punch, he would have gone down like a sack of spuds right where he stood, leaving the guy free to tap dance on his head. Which is, of course, what any right thinking citizen does when he has felled his opponent in a fight! :D

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
What the guy really ought to have done would have been stick the nut on him, nose-job. Blinded with tears, and, judging by the way he reacted to that punch, he would have gone down like a sack of spuds right where he stood, leaving the guy free to tap dance on his head. Which is, of course, what any right thinking citizen does when he has felled his opponent in a fight! :D
SEE YOU JIMM-EEEEH!!!!:lol

·
Registered
201 Posts
yeh its great, it wasnt karate etc or jui jitsu. good old wing chun :) makes me wana start it up again.

it was so so so funny, the yob cud of tried fighting,

1 - 20 of 24 Posts