BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
* Today ..

today, a great big toyota suv overshot the red light. i have an easipark lens so i moved back as far as i could (there was another bimmer behind me, a lady driver). then the suv in front wanted to move back a bit more .. and a bit more (i started to beep my nice polytonal horn a few times) .. then a bit more reversing. i beeped a bit more.

then the lights went green and it sat there. and everyone hooted it including me.

* Sunday ..

a guy coming towards me in a side road not looking then his face full of fright when he looked up .. i didn't even beep my horn at him, because by this time i had lost the will to live.

because by this time i was upset at a range rover pushing me out of two lanes that were turning into one, i was in front and on the outside, the inside merges into the outside and i was on the outside but he still wanted to be in front .. i ended up on the other side of the road, and later down the road i pulled up beside him and he looked like an eejit.

the best had to be in the morning when three cyclists were riding next to each other instead of single file, blocking up the road, then a motorist girl in front taking a driving lesson without l plates from her man friend and driving 15 miles per hour all the way along that stretch.

i have to stress it's not always like this and most of the time it's relaxed and good times, driving in bmw comfort.
_
*this tuesday:

the third fun piece of driving was coming off the roundabout towards the m25 in surrey and this guy instead of giving way to the right and my left indicator going for the exit, he completely covered the exit in a range rover and forced me to go with him on the outside to the next set of boundary lights where he was gesturing towards me, i didn't even say anything, i just shook my head and looked away. sometimes i can't even be bothered educating people. if you're out there, i just want to say .. i love you.

sometimes i wonder if i am on the right planet.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i wonder if it's because the car is black, (and not in the ali g sense of the word) i have had another driver back into me in clapham at the lights, (why would you reverse at red lights?)

also at the car wash the guy moving the car in front was backing up towards me but luckily didn't hit me, i beeped the good horn!

·
Registered
454 Posts
No you have just been unlucky with silly drivers.

The amount of cars I have been a passenger in, when they reserve they rely on wing mirrors.. I physically turn around :O

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea melly, well said! every time i go for a lane change, i turn around. that's the best habit you can get into doing! that and not driving in bus lanes!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what annoys is that they're in suvs and they don't have a clue how to drive it and they expect everyone else to bow and scrape to them!

DISCLAIMER: ("they're" only referring to the selfish suv drivers!!)

·
Registered
77 Posts
i was driving home before when this black honda thing was in front of me, his back wheel looked like a drunk cow trying to run lol

it was all over the place as if the wheel bolts were loose, i flashed him to pull over but he just put the foot down

oh well have fun when your wheel comes off

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.