BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
menzerna will give great results with a machine polisher..

by hand try the poorboys polish for dark colours.. forgot what its called.

you won't get anywhere near as good results by hand as by machine though.

·
Registered
80 Posts
pure yellow caranuba wax.most polish that you use has a small amount of it init. haven't found anything that brings paint work up as shiney and ive used most brands as im a valeter

·
Registered
488 Posts
pure yellow caranuba wax.most polish that you use has a small amount of it init. haven't found anything that brings paint work up as shiney and ive used most brands as im a valeter
how long doe this wax last and what's the price? I think i read somewhere that the purer the caranuba wax is is the deeper and better the shine but its not as hard wearing and long lasting. The opposite applies for synthetic waxes...at least this is what i read anyway I may be wrong.

·
Registered
80 Posts
how long doe this wax last and what's the price? I think i read somewhere that the purer the caranuba wax is is the deeper and better the shine but its not as hard wearing and long lasting. The opposite applies for synthetic waxes...at least this is what i read anyway I may be wrong.
all depends on the brand you use as for durability and length it last's i tend to use the auto glym or v class i do mine every 2 weeks with it but usually once every six weeks is fine. On e bay at the moment auto smart have a deal on there regarding the caranuba wax ive just ordered some as auto smart is a well known decent brand for car cleaning. Most car wash's etc use there chemicals

·
Registered
18 Posts
ive just g3 compound my car with machine as was full of deep swirl marks and then jet washed and am currently using meguiars step 1 2 and 3 takes bit of time but works for me was thinking of using dodo juice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts